Help with Marketing website
2014-02-27, 11:57 PM,
Hope this is the right section, as I keep clicking Newbies Help desk but I keep getting redirected here....

Hello All,

I joined this fantastic forum/group so I could hopefully learn a thing or two about internet marketing, as internet marketing, ever changing and I am trying to keep up.
Read posts and tutorials on this forum many are very helpful and educational, yet sadly I am an ecommerce guy that owns a small business which sells message in a bottles as gifts, invitations etc
if interested

I use ppc on google and bing, main keywords around message in a bottle 10 clicks a day on some words but no conversions, I am thinking lookie lous,
I am using GSA SER for SEO and am doing quite well for main keywords, and other keywords. Using WAC to create articles etc for GSA SER

Well my questions are -

1. best way to market my business
2. now social media marketing is a complete new realm for me so any info or assistance would be great.
3. Any software you might recommend?
4. There is a new movie coming out on Friday in the US and abroad, the "Son of God" and I would like to tap into that as a marketing venue bible versus in a bottle I am thinking social media but how??

Thank you for all your help, expertise and experience, I wish to learn more and eventually parlay my education here to making money both via my ecommerce stores and promoting CPA and PPD.
Share This Thread :