Help with Facebook Marketing
2014-06-13, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-13, 04:00 AM by Cody44.)
I am using Lead Chef to target specific users.

So I have created tons of accounts but I have not verified the emails ( does this effect whether or not users see my fanpages?)

Also when I import 4500 users to the fanpage on multiple accounts, it looks like none of the invites are being sent. How can I fix that?

Help is appreciated!

Could anyone answer? Would help immensely!
2014-06-13, 04:35 AM,
Really nothing? My questions never get answered on the helpdesk..
2014-06-13, 05:00 AM,
Just to clarify, you created fb accounts and did not confirm the emails linked to those fb accounts? Did you also create the pages on those unconfirmed fb accounts?

I'm just a little lost with your question because as far as I know fb leaf chef can scrape fb email id's and then on your post you said that you have created lots of accounts. How it will affect your fan pages?

If you use fb lead chef to scrape email id's and send them invitation, I believe that those invites will be sent directly to their gmail, yahoo accounts. If their email address is a gmail account it will go through promotions. Facebook users will no longer receive a notification on their fb accounts instead it will go directly to their email i.e gmail, yahoo, hotmail, or business email.

I think that Fb lead chef will be useful only to target audience if you are doing FB Ads.
I have tested the FB lead chef on my facebook account and I did not receive a notification. Hope I answered some of your questions.

If You See Someone Getting Wealthy, Be Happy For That Person. Admire Him. Learn From Him.
2014-06-13, 05:10 AM,
(2014-06-13, 05:00 AM)wealthycharles Wrote: Just to clarify, you created fb accounts and did not confirm the emails linked to those fb accounts? Did you also create the pages on those unconfirmed fb accounts?

I'm just a little lost with your question because as far as I know fb leaf chef can scrape fb email id's and then on your post you said that you have created lots of accounts. How it will affect your fan pages?

If you use fb lead chef to scrape email id's and send them invitation, I believe that those invites will be sent directly to their gmail, yahoo accounts. If their email address is a gmail account it will go through promotions. Facebook users will no longer receive a notification on their fb accounts instead it will go directly to their email i.e gmail, yahoo, hotmail, or business email.

I think that Fb lead chef will be useful only to target audience if you are doing FB Ads.
I have tested the FB lead chef on my facebook account and I did not receive a notification. Hope I answered some of your questions.
Yes I created pages on the unconfirmed accounts & I thought it sent an invitation to the Facebook users onsite? Does this make importing contacts useless?
2014-06-13, 05:25 AM,
Well maybe your account is already ghosted? Because you didn't confirm your email account? And like I said users will receive the invites on their personal emails and not as facebook notification. I'm not going to say that FB lead chef is useless coz it can be a great tool if you are doing fb ads but if you are going to use it for invites I'm not sure if someone will bother to check their email from Facebook.

Try it one more time and check the results if you still didn't get any like then i'm afraid it's already useless.

If You See Someone Getting Wealthy, Be Happy For That Person. Admire Him. Learn From Him.
2014-06-13, 11:02 AM,
sr but this method has been patched
2014-06-13, 11:28 AM,
Lead chef only scrape fb emails and uid's. Then you will send invitations to users. Now, after sending all you have to do is to wait for the users to accept/reject your invitation.
2014-06-13, 02:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-13, 02:59 PM by Cody44.)
(2014-06-13, 05:25 AM)wealthycharles Wrote: Well maybe your account is already ghosted? Because you didn't confirm your email account? And like I said users will receive the invites on their personal emails and not as facebook notification. I'm not going to say that FB lead chef is useless coz it can be a great tool if you are doing fb ads but if you are going to use it for invites I'm not sure if someone will bother to check their email from Facebook.

Try it one more time and check the results if you still didn't get any like then i'm afraid it's already useless.
Yeah the best I got was 35 likes within 4 hours. But view clicks. I appreciate the advice. Thanks

(2014-06-13, 11:28 AM)Awesomeness Wrote: Lead chef only scrape fb emails and uid's. Then you will send invitations to users. Now, after sending all you have to do is to wait for the users to accept/reject your invitation.
Yes I know but as previously mentioned it is not sent to there account, but there email and few people check there email for facebook notifications. Also when I was sending out the invites it seemed none where being received.
2014-06-13, 02:59 PM,
FBLeadChef API is now deleted by facebook. there are good alternatives on that software called: Social Lead Freak. search on CPAElites im sure someone share it already Wink
2014-06-13, 03:00 PM,
(2014-06-13, 02:59 PM)JacobKing Wrote: FBLeadChef API is now deleted by facebook. there are good alternatives on that software called: Social Lead Freak. search on CPAElites im sure someone share it already Wink
So the emails that I am scraping with LeadChef are incorrect if the API is deleted?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 64 4 hours ago
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 14 469 Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fionix
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 212 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 197 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 177 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top