Help this Noob !
2013-09-30, 01:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 01:43 AM by iSpam.)
Hi Friends,

I need someone to guide me on following things.
1] Which one is better? PPD or CPA?
2] Which network is best in term of payment or conversion?
3] Can someone help me to get approved in that network? or How to get approved in that network or any special tips to get fast approval.
5] Can you tell me any good Niche to start with?
4] Any Do's & Don't to consider while being in this business

What I know?
1] How to create wordpress website
2] Website On Page
3] Promotion Part ( Organic SEO)

About me:
Basically I am good at Organic SEO. I am into SEO from past 4 years and also did many VA jobs before. Now I have people doing under doing VA jobs. I am very much satisfied with my Local SEO service that I offer to various clients targeted to Service professionals. But recently following and reading threads in this and other various forums where I am part of it, I feel like Why not I use my SEO knowledge in this field and try to see if I can survive. Yes earning Extra income is another motivational part.

Note:
  • I am ready to give 1 or 2 hour daily on this
  • I am ready to follow someone if he or she can lead me to success

Help is appreciated ! Help this newbie, you never know I may be helpful to you at some point.

Sorry if this is wrong section to post !
2013-09-30, 02:00 AM,
You will find many guides here, everything you need to know ;)
But if you need someone to talk directly to, Im always there to help. skype: steam.guru
Latest Thanks - View all

iSpam(2013-09-30 06:17 AM) 

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-09-30, 02:06 AM,
Thank you for your reply ! I added you in the skype.
2013-09-30, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 02:41 AM by Solar Oblivion.)
1] Which one is better? PPD or CPA? CPA, you can earn more money. PPD is better if you are doing black hat niches.
2] Which network is best in term of payment or conversion? I'm not really sure, I only use one network right now. But CPA networks generally, you will get paid more.
3] Can someone help me to get approved in that network? You should join Share Cash as there is no approval required.
4] Can you tell me any good Niche to start with? Anything can be a niche.
5] Any Do's & Don't to consider while being in this business? Don't give up and make sure to work every day. Don't be lazy.

"It's not about what you know, it's about what you do that makes a difference."
2013-09-30, 03:01 AM,
I wish u to find someone who can helps u

money makes money
2013-09-30, 03:17 AM,
Quote:I need someone to guide me on following things.
1] Which one is better? PPD or CPA?
2] Which network is best in term of payment or conversion?
3] Can someone help me to get approved in that network? or How to get approved in that network or any special tips to get fast approval.
4] Can you tell me any good Niche to start with?
5] Any Do's & Don't to consider while being in this business

1. CPA is better because PPD don't give you 100% money.
2. I think all network are good. It's all depend about quality of your traffic.
3. Most PPD sites have a instant approve. But getting into CPA isn't that harrd just search this forum.
4. Search this forum.
5. Don't get videos/content from other sites. Just make all by yourself it's gonna give you better conversionSmile
Latest Thanks - View all

typhone(2013-09-30 04:02 AM) 
2013-09-30, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 03:36 AM by A7-strohhut.)
I think all questions are already answered on cpaelites..

1.) CPA Networks are better, because you can make more money with them AND there are many CPA-Networks with FileLockers/LinkLocker.

2.) I'm using Adscend Media and AdWorkMedia and they're very good. I'm also signed up to other CPA networks, but my expirience with Adscend Media and AdWorkMedia is the best of all.

3.) Getting accepted isn't difficult. Just create a good looking and interesting site. For creating a site you can use: Artisteer 4

4.) For the beginning this method could be interesting:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Guide-Fi...-very-fast
and this will help, too.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-M...hods-Guide

5.) Just use legit niches. Don't use blackhat methods. Don't use copyrighted content which is not yours.
Many CPA Networks don't allow iframing, just keep this in mind when you're itegrating offers in your website.
For more info, read the TOS of your future CPA Network.

I hope I could help you. I wish you a great start and good earnings.

Regards strohhut! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

iSpam(2013-09-30 06:16 AM) 
2013-09-30, 06:16 AM,
(2013-09-30, 03:33 AM)strohhut Wrote: I think all questions are already answered on cpaelites..

1.) CPA Networks are better, because you can make more money with them AND there are many CPA-Networks with FileLockers/LinkLocker.

2.) I'm using Adscend Media and AdWorkMedia and they're very good. I'm also signed up to other CPA networks, but my expirience with Adscend Media and AdWorkMedia is the best of all.

3.) Getting accepted isn't difficult. Just create a good looking and interesting site. For creating a site you can use: Artisteer 4

4.) For the beginning this method could be interesting:
/Thread-Guide-Find-whitehat-niches-very-fast
and this will help, too.
/Thread-How-To-Make-Money-Using-White-Hat-Niches-Methods-Guide

5.) Just use legit niches. Don't use blackhat methods. Don't use copyrighted content which is not yours.
Many CPA Networks don't allow iframing, just keep this in mind when you're itegrating offers in your website.
For more info, read the TOS of your future CPA Network.

I hope I could help you. I wish you a great start and good earnings.

Regards strohhut! :)

Thank you ! Your Contribution is appreciated !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Questions from a Noob heromrk18 2 199 2017-07-11, 08:13 PM
Last Post: timrspk
  Total Noob danillo26336 6 294 2017-07-04, 11:37 AM
Last Post: kenyian
  totally noob question about maxbounty thelox 2 262 2017-05-06, 03:49 AM
Last Post: thelox
  Help noob with AdWords and CPAgrip uxtishka 2 367 2017-03-23, 03:04 AM
Last Post: uxtishka
  How to get leads with giveaways etc ? [AGAIN NOOB QUESTION] Hektor26 4 403 2017-01-10, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DrKent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top