Help request - Filling the Gaps/Partnership & motivation
2015-07-09, 07:50 PM,
Hello, I'm making this thread as a kind of "last-resort" option. I did not want to resort to this but recently I get more and more questions popping up in my head when I'm reading things on this forum and I have nobody to turn to with my questions. I spend a huge chunk of my day/night reading stuff on this forum instead of taking action simply because I can't answer for these smaller details.

I am asking for someone who is willing to share some knowledge with me (nothing personal just general). I am also willing to partner up with anyone to help each other in their journey but only under certain circumstances. I know that I'm the one asking for help so I shouldn't add requirements but still would like you to be mature and around my age (18yr).

I also understand that I only have 1 post on the forum and that I'm probably not one of the most trusted members so if that's an issue just ignore the thread and try not to reply remarks about it lol

If that's something you would consider, hit me up on skype:

pp_crazyapple (screen name: CrazyAppel, picture should be a scoped rifle and a "+5" written in the middle unless you can't find me)

Thanks in Advance
2015-07-09, 09:15 PM,
we all went through the same road buddy , it's hard but trust me , you will be more successful when you find your self alone , it gives you a motivation, insistance and challenge and the success will be huge , don't give up we all had the same problem time ago and everything is fine now , my advice for you , from a brother , a friend , a beginner in this domain , learn 20% and take action for 80% , find one source of traffic and stick with it for 1 month , 2 months , 20 months untill you learn it , make a goal for ex 1$ per day

take a look at my thread here : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-METHOD-T...Everything

good luck and don't give up , nothing is impossible , someday you will say this same words to another beginner Grin

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-07-13, 10:26 PM,
(2015-07-09, 09:15 PM)Kevinsy Wrote: we all went through the same road buddy , it's hard but trust me , you will be more successful when you find your self alone , it gives you a motivation, insistance and challenge and the success will be huge , don't give up we all had the same problem time ago and everything is fine now , my advice for you , from a brother , a friend , a beginner in this domain , learn 20% and take action for 80% , find one source of traffic and stick with it for 1 month , 2 months , 20 months untill you learn it , make a goal for ex 1$ per day

take a look at my thread here : /Thread-METHOD-This-is-my-1-Traffic-Source-Convert-Everything

good luck and don't give up , nothing is impossible , someday you will say this same words to another beginner Grin

It's just so painful to read through all the journeys that people successfully complete that you can do as well but simply don't because you think you'll fail. It eats me inside that I spend 8+ hours researching and not doing anything, and I know I should...
2015-07-13, 11:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-13, 11:03 PM by moneyboy2012.)
Change yourself,Change your attitude...Don't keep blaming yourself that you won't do any good...thats a limitation and only you can change that mindset and not others!

Atleast Start Something mate!
2015-07-14, 12:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-14, 12:49 AM by Jack Daniels.)
(2015-07-13, 11:02 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Change yourself,Change your attitude...Don't keep blaming yourself that you won't do any good...thats a limitation and only you can change that mindset and not others!

Atleast Start Something mate!

+1 I agree with this

I find it helpful to write out a schedule of what I want to accomplish when I get overwhelmed
Ex:
Monday: find 2 niches + research kw

Tuesday: get domain and write 1000 word article

Etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HQ] DAILY MOTIVATION DO DON'T GIVE UP AND CONTINUE TheDutchLegend 6 351 2017-04-24, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jack007
  About Cpagrip Pin submit Request? elegancebb 9 656 2017-03-06, 12:10 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  [REQUEST] Social Locker Blogger Mesmero44 1 639 2016-06-21, 07:23 AM
Last Post: caesar
  Do you Need Motivation to Succeed? Bear 0 295 2016-04-18, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Bear
  AliExpress partnership programme smd48 1 500 2016-04-12, 08:58 PM
Last Post: asmadeus08

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB