Help needed [CPALead]
2014-06-01, 04:12 PM,
Hey Elites i needed some help from you guys

What i want to do?

I want to pick offers from CPALead's api and then put those offers inside a listbox in a visual basic application. And the offers should also be geo targetted, meaning french users get french surveys and us users get US surveys.

Note: I do not want to create a web browser in my app! I know there is way to do what i want.

Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Publisher1040(2014-06-09 10:57 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-06-02, 06:57 PM,
You can use webclient if you don't want to add full webbrowser to your app ,then you can do all the get and post requests stuff in background .

Cool
2014-06-02, 08:19 PM,
(2014-06-02, 06:57 PM)herok Wrote: You can use webclient if you don't want to add full webbrowser to your app ,then you can do all the get and post requests stuff in background .

Can u explain in detail if you do not mind? cos i do not know much about web clients. :(

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

2014-06-02, 08:59 PM,
(2014-06-02, 08:19 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 06:57 PM)herok Wrote: You can use webclient if you don't want to add full webbrowser to your app ,then you can do all the get and post requests stuff in background .

Can u explain in detail if you do not mind? cos i do not know much about web clients. :(

I don't have much experience with it either, only used it a couple of times for scarping some website.
Anyway I will try it out with cpalead api tonight and let you know if I succeed.
Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-06-02 09:12 PM) 

Cool
2014-06-03, 11:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-03, 11:16 PM by eval.)
You can use the WebClient like herok said.

Basically you just take your CPALead api link and do a get request to it.
(There are plenty of examples of this all over the web/stackoverflow. Like: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/92522...-in-vb-net)

That will return data in json format, which you will loop through using .NET or a third party json parsing library like newtonsoft.
As you're looping through just add the data you want into the listbox like OfferName/OfferURL.

Be sure to include the proper parameters on your cpalead api link like &geoip=user so it will only return offers from their country because the request will come from your app on the end users computer / connection.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-06-03 11:29 PM) 
2014-06-04, 12:58 PM,
(2014-06-03, 11:15 PM)alwayseval Wrote: You can use the WebClient like herok said.

Basically you just take your CPALead api link and do a get request to it.
(There are plenty of examples of this all over the web/stackoverflow. Like: /questions/92522/http-get-in-vb-net)

That will return data in json format, which you will loop through using .NET or a third party json parsing library like newtonsoft.
As you're looping through just add the data you want into the listbox like OfferName/OfferURL.

Be sure to include the proper parameters on your cpalead api link like &geoip=user so it will only return offers from their country because the request will come from your app on the end users computer / connection.

Thanks for explaning friend. So what i did is use a webclient to get the content in my api link. And i searched a lot but what i did not find is how to seperate offer titles and links and integrate them inside labels. In the api link i get offers and titles mixed together. Anyone can help? I searched a lot but just did not find any answer. :(

2014-06-04, 01:40 PM,
(2014-06-04, 12:58 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Thanks for explaning friend. So what i did is use a webclient to get the content in my api link. And i searched a lot but what i did not find is how to seperate offer titles and links and integrate them inside labels. In the api link i get offers and titles mixed together. Anyone can help? I searched a lot but just did not find any answer. :(

Is the data that it is return in JSON format? It should be, here is an example of how to parse it using newtonsoft's library that you'll need to add to your project.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15982...newtonsoft

You can loop through the returned offers array and pick out offer titles/urls accordingly.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-06-04 03:07 PM) 
2014-06-04, 03:13 PM,
(2014-06-04, 01:40 PM)alwayseval Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 12:58 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Thanks for explaning friend. So what i did is use a webclient to get the content in my api link. And i searched a lot but what i did not find is how to seperate offer titles and links and integrate them inside labels. In the api link i get offers and titles mixed together. Anyone can help? I searched a lot but just did not find any answer. :(

Is the data that it is return in JSON format? It should be, here is an example of how to parse it using newtonsoft's library that you'll need to add to your project.

/questions/15982358/how-to-parse-json-children-in-vb-net-newtonsoft

You can loop through the returned offers array and pick out offer titles/urls accordingly.

Thanks for the help. I am new to this completely so that's why. :) I will check it out and if I get any more trouble will post here. :) + rep added for ur kindness. :)

2014-06-05, 01:59 AM,
(2014-06-04, 03:13 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

Thanks for the help. I am new to this completely so that's why. :) I will check it out and if I get any more trouble will post here. :) + rep added for ur kindness. :)

No problem. Just let me know. I've got plenty of coding experience. With that being said i'm new to youtube related marketing and about to start diving into it. Maybe we can help one another. If I had more posts I'd PM you my skype ;)
2014-06-05, 09:36 AM,
(2014-06-05, 01:59 AM)alwayseval Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 03:13 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:

No problem. Just let me know. I've got plenty of coding experience. With that being said i'm new to youtube related marketing and about to start diving into it. Maybe we can help one another. If I had more posts I'd PM you my skype ;)

Yah one of my friends helped me with it. Now it's done. Thanks for all your help guys. And I will PM you my skype. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UAE traffic is urgently needed. 1moneyman123 2 145 2017-10-25, 11:35 PM
Last Post: interwent
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 371 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 211 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 110 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 117 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top