Help me if you can I'm feeling down~
2014-02-15, 12:25 AM,
Hello fellow Elites. I'm a newbie and a lurker here. A working college student who's been striving for some dough just enough for my tuition and living. I'm located at Manila, Philippines.

So here's what I've done so far...Now I was accepted by several CPA networks. I also have a JV with my online friend. We created a website with multi-game niches and just launched two YT videos that's in pr1. Now, how can we materialize these things and turn these into a throw cash? I'm posting this coz' I wanna have a mentor who can teach and guide me but not to spoon feed. If somebody here is living in Manila, Philippines and willing to help, that'll be great. Please respect my post as I am being honest here. Thanks.
2014-02-15, 12:44 AM,
I thought you found goldmine. Rank stuff, get traffic. Traffic will throw cash in your pocket.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-02-15, 12:53 AM,
Why are you looking for someone specifically from Manila?
2014-02-15, 12:56 AM,
Thanks Diem and KCMM.

Sure Diem I'm gonna do that but I wanna meet someone that can share some experiences on this industry. As you know, I don't have all the time in the world as I am no teens. I am working 8-10 hours a day and attending college level schooling during weekends.

KCMM, I'm asking that because I'm just living around Manila...
2014-02-15, 01:08 AM,
Okay Diem thanks though you sound rough to me. I don't tell you care for me about working 8-10 hours a day but rest assured that I appreciate your guidance. Thanks mate.

Well, I'm still gonna look for someone, a Filipino, Manila boy, who's been doing well in CPA. I'm gonna visit this thread while I'm doing my trial and error with my project.
2014-02-15, 02:04 AM,
Bottom point is:

traffic => money

Remember that and you'll make dough in no time. First thing to do is get traffic, let's say you get 1000 UV to your site, 10% (MINIMUM) will reach your widget/PPD page/etc. and from that 10% some will complete the survey. So once you have traffic you can then scale your vids/sites/etc to convert even more to complete the survey. Do this for multiple niches and your earnings will grow.

This is just a brief overview of how I see it. The tricky part is getting traffic, but after you do that things will get easier.
2014-02-15, 02:08 AM,
You want to succeed? Read No1 in my thread carefully. http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Mindset-...in-CPA-PPD

You don't need any mentor, all you need is to work hard and learn as much as you can!
Latest Thanks - View all

VmaNx(2014-02-15 06:03 AM) 
2014-02-16, 05:19 PM,
you must have to work hard and hard to gain some dollars
2014-02-16, 05:43 PM,
manila boy here... but im not a expert, im also a newbie, 1 month and half doing this online money making. lots of reading. self motivating. asking every forum. how do i start. but actually nothing can help you but yourself. if you like what your doing, it become easy for you. i remember last week when i recieve my first 30 dollar... hahaha... priceless
2014-02-16, 07:26 PM,
(2014-02-16, 05:43 PM)jaringa Wrote: manila boy here... but im not a expert, im also a newbie, 1 month and half doing this online money making. lots of reading. self motivating. asking every forum. how do i start. but actually nothing can help you but yourself. if you like what your doing, it become easy for you. i remember last week when i recieve my first 30 dollar... hahaha... priceless

im a pilipino too. i earned 1st $30 last week using ppd but now my earnings are 0 :(.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling money lesss and with no hope Farcash 6 589 2014-12-13, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Chandor
  Feeling Helpless CraftedEmpire 17 1,039 2014-12-12, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CheDz
  Anyone feeling like Ahrefs doesn't track backlinks properly inflameous 3 424 2014-02-07, 06:31 PM
Last Post: alexparris

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top