Help me get started
2017-08-19, 05:57 PM,
Hey guys I am new to CPA. I've been reading a couple posts here and I've decided to try something out. I know how to make websites and all that. However I've never done Affiliate before.

So basically I have created an Instagram account which is supposed to be my main traffic source for now. Now I want to create a website with a landing page.
So far so good, I have checked odigger.com and found a few offers which are related to my niche. My question is how do I get started now?

1. Create a wordpress landing page ?
2. Link to oddiger offer landing pages as most of their offers come with a landing page of their own ?

Really don't know how to proceed. Do I just contact the networks and ask for their permission? Do I need to apply? Do I get a CPA link which I can place on my website?

Would appreciate any help!
2017-08-19, 06:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-19, 06:38 PM by DrSass.)
(2017-08-19, 05:57 PM)YoungArt Wrote: Hey guys I am new to CPA. I've been reading a couple posts here and I've decided to try something out. I know how to make websites and all that. However I've never done Affiliate before.

So basically I have created an Instagram account which is supposed to be my main traffic source for now. Now I want to create a website with a landing page.
So far so good, I have checked odigger.com and found a few offers which are related to my niche. My question is how do I get started now?

2. Link to oddiger offer landing pages as most of their offers come with a landing page of their own ?

Really don't know how to proceed. Do I just contact the networks and ask for their permission? Do I need to apply? Do I get a CPA link which I can place on my website?

Welcome, if you're into incentive offers you should go with Ogads.

I recommend to download DEADZ ebook and go through it here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%9C%...-Day-DEADZ
Latest Thanks - View all

YoungArt(2017-08-19 06:38 PM) 
2017-08-24, 02:38 PM,
Thanks DrSass for sharing the link and helping the new members like use.
2017-08-24, 02:48 PM,
If you're new to the game the following links might help you out too:

1. https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...rse-VIDEOS

2. https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...EXT-GUIDES
Latest Thanks - View all

chanks(2017-08-24 03:32 PM) 
2017-08-24, 03:48 PM,
Thanks guys! I have read:

(2017-08-19, 06:37 PM)DrSass Wrote:
(2017-08-19, 05:57 PM)YoungArt Wrote: Hey guys I am new to CPA. I've been reading a couple posts here and I've decided to try something out. I know how to make websites and all that. However I've never done Affiliate before.

Welcome, if you're into incentive offers you should go with Ogads.

I recommend to download DEADZ ebook and go through it here is the link: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%9C%...-Day-DEADZ

It really helped me get started with something and move along. I've joined a network and currently finishing building a website. So I am about to start my journey!
2017-08-26, 10:36 AM,
Use the search function for better learning :) There are alot of resources shared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 324 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  So, I just started my first CPA Journey iNot 10 666 2017-04-15, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Unavailable
  How to get started with CPA? Paper 5 356 2017-03-13, 02:46 AM
Last Post: force23
  Just started affiliate website ! sweet 2 281 2017-01-12, 05:30 AM
Last Post: sweet
  getting started Jcomplex 0 233 2016-09-24, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Jcomplex