Help me
2014-01-11, 09:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-18, 09:19 AM by TheNexus.)
Erased

Thanks for the ones who posted
Latest Thanks - View all

HoRr0r(2014-02-27 11:12 PM) 
2014-01-11, 11:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 11:21 AM by Syberpro.)
Hello and Welcome to cpaelites. First of all I suggest you take a look around the forum see what going on and it might give you niches ideas afterwards if you http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section you can find one in this section http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Referrals . Get started and if you have questions there is a newbie section you can as questions : http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Newbies-Helpdesk.

If you are into PPD and CPA I suggest you these:

Cpagrip (You can cutomize your html pages and choose what offers you want. I personally earned 500$+ with them)
Sharecash (You probably heard of it but its a great website that doesnt seems to be old. Always paying on time.

If you want you can try PPI (Pay per install)
Media-Kings (Very easy to use and no landing page required, neither to fill out a survey just send link and hope people to download. Earned 200$ with them.)

PS: If you want to know if a niche is good to put time into I suggest you use Google Adword > Keyword Tool. Monthly searches are very important with niches.

If you have any questions send me a private message
2014-01-11, 11:30 AM,

But I think I am looking for a partnership, etc. Do you have skype :D ?
2014-01-11, 12:30 PM,
If u want partnership, make thread in joint venture section :

Click my sig for extra tools
2014-01-12, 02:07 AM,
Thanks for the tools. I download one of them. Just purchased VIP hoping to find new helpful things :)
2014-01-12, 12:32 PM,
(2014-01-11, 11:11 AM)xstreamzx Wrote: Hello and Welcome to cpaelites. First of all I suggest you take a look around the forum see what going on and it might give you niches ideas afterwards if you http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section you can find one in this section /Forum-Referrals . Get started and if you have questions there is a newbie section you can as questions : /Forum-Newbies-Helpdesk.

Cpagrip (You can cutomize your html pages and choose what offers you want. I personally earned 500$+ with them)
(You probably heard of it but its a great website that doesnt seems to be old. Always paying on time.

[url=/]Media-Kings
(Very easy to use and no landing page required, neither to fill out a survey just send link and hope people to download. Earned 200$ with them.)

PS: If you want to know if a niche is good to put time into I suggest you use [url=]Google Adword[/url] > Keyword Tool. Monthly searches are very important with niches.

Thanks for replying to MauroSicard's question :) Because I have had a few questions too; shareacash- Is it just to upload a file (I have seen a few different methods around) but dont understand how they earn money ??? In what would be "illegal" in their eyes ??
2014-01-12, 07:32 PM,
This forum has a lot of awesome content, you have just to look over it.
I think this is the best help.

[Image: banner_468x60.gif]
2014-01-12, 10:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-12, 10:24 PM by Syberpro.)
(2014-01-11, 11:30 AM)MauroSicard Wrote: Thanks :) for your help !

But I think I am looking for a partnership, etc. Do you have skype :D ?

I do have skype send me a pm. I can always answer your questions

(2014-01-12, 12:32 PM)youknowme Wrote:
(2014-01-11, 11:11 AM)xstreamzx Wrote: Hello and Welcome to cpaelites. First of all I suggest you take a look around the forum see what going on and it might give you niches ideas afterwards if you http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section you can find one in this section /Forum-Referrals . Get started and if you have questions there is a newbie section you can as questions : /Forum-Newbies-Helpdesk.

(You probably heard of it but its a great website that doesnt seems to be old. Always paying on time.

[url=/]Media-Kings
(Very easy to use and no landing page required, neither to fill out a survey just send link and hope people to download. Earned 200$ with them.)

PS: If you want to know if a niche is good to put time into I suggest you use [url=]Google Adword[/url] > Keyword Tool. Monthly searches are very important with niches.

Thanks for replying to MauroSicard's question :) Because I have had a few questions too; shareacash- Is it just to upload a file (I have seen a few different methods around) but dont understand how they earn money ??? In what would be "illegal" in their eyes ??

That's correct you upload a file and you share that url sharecash gives you. Once someone completes a survey your download will be unlocked and you earn money. Sharecash also has widget for websites. So you can lock your website with a widget or when a button is press it pop up.

Sharecash has a premium feature if someone earns 25$ per day for 2 weeks you will be granted to more features such as easier surveys ect...
2014-01-12, 11:14 PM,
I bought CPA Elites and CPA Legends, and Im reading some posts now, great forum. Hope to soon make $100 day and more :) !
2014-01-12, 11:38 PM,
Quote:Don't work hard, work smart. -Anon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top