Help in ranking a site
2014-10-07, 01:42 PM,
Hi everyone, I've got a site I've untouched for probably 5 months, and it's ranking for a longtail term I picked out on the top of the 4th page.

I'm trying to see what people recommend as a way of ranking it at least on the 1st page of the big G.

I've read where people say web 2.0's are outdated and don't really work? I dunno if this is true or not. I would imagine PBN's might be good, but I've been reading a lot on G cracking down on those lately too.

If one was to just build web 2.0's and not even do a 2nd tier, would this do anything at all in anybodies experience?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a decent strategy?

They keyword is even low-comp and is like 2900 local mo. searches at that too. Just trying to make some coin, any help is appreciated, thanks!
2014-10-07, 02:29 PM,
(2014-10-07, 01:42 PM)revolutionmagic Wrote: I've read where people say web 2.0's are outdated and don't really work? I dunno if this is true or not. I would imagine PBN's might be good, but I've been reading a lot on G cracking down on those lately too.
Not true. What can make some links "not work"? Web 2.0s are the best of links that you can make yourself when you compare them to all other like bookmarks, directories etc.

PBN's are best bro, Google had just a lame attempt at deindexing some of them which it did, but that is a small percentage and none of your business because you don't own PBN, right? Just buy PBN links from a decent network and there you go.

(2014-10-07, 01:42 PM)revolutionmagic Wrote: If one was to just build web 2.0's and not even do a 2nd tier, would this do anything at all in anybodies experience?
Of course it will. Tier 2 is just a little bit of link juice and to help indexing, is not mandatory.

(2014-10-07, 01:42 PM)revolutionmagic Wrote: Can anyone point me in the right direction for a decent strategy?
Something like:
1. A decent amount of diverse links like contextual web 2.0's, maybe some high PR web 2.0 profiles, some PR4+ bookmarks, stuff like that but focus on mostly contextual links.
2. PBN posts
=Win

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-07, 04:35 PM,
Never listen to someone telling a method doesn't work or is outdated until you've tried it yourself. Many of the methods that worked 7 years ago work even better today than they used to.
What I've noticed is that IM hasn't changed at all, people just have changed the name of same old methods.
Any links would do something, just keep it simple. Build good web 2.0's, some profile links etc. (basically check any ways you can build links and do them). Also you can check your competitions links and replicate them.

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,089 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 9 320 2017-10-19, 10:10 PM
Last Post: umberblue
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 201 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 533 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 207 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top