Help i am confused , i dont know what to do
2014-11-21, 07:02 PM,
Well i will start that way .Someone propose me a offline job for like 300$ per month and i will work like 9 hours daily but my problem its that i dont want to quit IM ,sure i will not quit and i qill work also after program
But my problem its that i am not decidd what to do and i canot work constant on IM for ex today i wake at 7 in the morning and i work 1 hours daily ,but the next day i wake up at 11 for ex
In this moment i make like 3 or 4 $ daily with http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban with no work from my old videos
Please my brothers give me some ideas ,sugestion etc because i am so confused
2014-11-21, 07:08 PM,
offline job - 300$/month - 10$/day
you currently earning $3-$4 - $100/month from old videos, = the work you have done in past, well is that job is perminant? well i mean you can join whenever you want?
2014-11-21, 07:09 PM,
Quote:But my problem its that i am not decidd what to do and i canot work constant on IM for ex today i wake at 7 in the morning and i work 1 hours daily ,but the next day i wake up at 11 for ex
I am also totally confused after reading this. What are you saying exactly?

Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder.
2014-11-21, 07:17 PM,
(2014-11-21, 07:02 PM)lucky14 Wrote: Well i will start that way .Someone propose me a offline job for like 300$ per month and i will work like 9 hours daily but my problem its that i dont want to quit IM
But my problem its that i am not decidd what to do and i canot work constant on IM for ex today i wake at 7 in the morning and i work 12 hours daily ,but the next day i wake up at 11 for ex
In this moment i make like 3 or 4 $ daily with no work from my old videos
Please my brothers give me some ideas ,sugestion etc because i am so confused
2014-11-21, 07:18 PM,
I think you should fix up a time table and give time to specific work such as video uploading and so on. Work atleast 3-4 hours if you have the time. In that 3-4 hours try to concentrate and work as hard as possible. I belive you can earn good or even better if the work you put in is good indeed. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

lucky14(2014-11-21 08:11 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-21, 07:26 PM,
Two things: First, I'm female, so your sister, not one of your brothers. :) Secondly, there is an upside to your situation that maybe you're not seeing in your panic.

Someone else asked if the job is permanent. That's a good question. If not, problem solved. If so, problem solved, maybe.

Okay, this is ONLY my opinion but this sounds like a potential opportunity for you. Do your CPA in the mornings or evenings or weekends. Meanwhile, use the job money to fund your campaigns and build up savings. You'll have $200 more a month to work with for living, saving and advertising.

Keep banking and building your business until you get to the point where you can quit the job.

If you're worried about running campaigns while you're at work...is there someone you trust that you could hire to keep an eye on things for you?
2014-11-21, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-21, 08:12 PM by lucky14.)
(2014-11-21, 07:26 PM)azgold Wrote: Two things: First, I'm female, so your sister, not one of your brothers. :) Secondly, there is an upside to your situation that maybe you're not seeing in your panic.

Someone else asked if the job is permanent. That's a good question. If not, problem solved. If so, problem solved, maybe.

Okay, this is ONLY my opinion but this sounds like a potential opportunity for you. Do your CPA in the mornings or evenings or weekends. Meanwhile, use the job money to fund your campaigns and build up savings. You'll have $200 more a month to work with for living, saving and advertising.

Keep banking and building your business until you get to the point where you can quit the job.

If you're worried about running campaigns while you're at work...is there someone you trust that you could hire to keep an eye on things for you?
Thanks very much sister for advices :))) Well the job its from monday to friday from 7 to 16:00 .I will work also after program in IM but i am a litle confused because i think i could make more that 300 $ on moth at my offline job if i work 9 hours on IM
But my real problem its that in IM i canot work everyday call it how you want: lazynes,inserious ,problem waking everyday etc so i doont have a stable income .But i think i will go on ofline job and i will work after that on IM

(2014-11-21, 07:18 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: I think you should fix up a time table and give time to specific work such as video uploading and so on. Work atleast 3-4 hours if you have the time. In that 3-4 hours try to concentrate and work as hard as possible. I belive you can earn good or even better if the work you put in is good indeed. :)
Thanks man for advices
2014-11-22, 03:59 AM,
Well my opinion is like this:

If you have a job offer for $300 a month, maybe you should get that and work there for 3-4 months, save money and invest into IM, of course when you come from your job, work on IM stuff for 5-6 hours, you may be tired but it'll pay off long term. I'm saying this because you mentioned about your laziness, well if you accept that offline job you will HAVE to go to work (unless you want to get fired :P) .. And by that you will get work ethic and motivation on IM once you see how you have boundaries on your work with boss yelling, working 10 hours a day for $300 a month, etc.. You get the point :)

Here is a little tip on productivity Charles Ngo posted on Facebook that may be helpful to you and the others:

"I had a question from someone who's unproductive. He wanted just ONE productivity tip from me. The ONE thing that would change his life if he implemented it like I said.

Here's what you do.

Make a list of 3 things you have to do today, and put them in order of IMPORTANCE.

Next, you will dedicate 4 HOURS today of concentrated time.

Put your phone in another room. Turn off Skype and block distracting websites. If you get interrupted...YOU START OVER. Put headphones on. Put a sign on your door "leave me the fuck alone"

Set a timer for 50 minutes.

Work 50 minutes

Break 10 Minutes

Work 50 minutes

Break 30 minutes

Work 50 minutes

Break 10 minutes

Work 50 minutes

You do this everyday, you will be a monster."
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-11-22 06:26 AM) davd01(2014-11-22 04:06 AM) 
2014-11-22, 04:14 AM,
(2014-11-22, 03:59 AM)asgardian Wrote: Well my opinion is like this:

If you have a job offer for $300 a month, maybe you should get that and work there for 3-4 months, save money and invest into IM, of course when you come from your job, work on IM stuff for 5-6 hours, you may be tired but it'll pay off long term. I'm saying this because you mentioned about your laziness, well if you accept that offline job you will HAVE to go to work (unless you want to get fired :P) .. And by that you will get work ethic and motivation on IM once you see how you have boundaries on your work with boss yelling, working 10 hours a day for $300 a month, etc.. You get the point :)

Here is a little tip on productivity Charles Ngo posted on Facebook that may be helpful to you and the others:

"I had a question from someone who's unproductive. He wanted just ONE productivity tip from me. The ONE thing that would change his life if he implemented it like I said.

Here's what you do.

Make a list of 3 things you have to do today, and put them in order of IMPORTANCE.

Next, you will dedicate 4 HOURS today of concentrated time.

Put your phone in another room. Turn off Skype and block distracting websites. If you get interrupted...YOU START OVER. Put headphones on. Put a sign on your door "leave me the fuck alone"

Set a timer for 50 minutes.

Work 50 minutes

Break 10 Minutes

Work 50 minutes

Break 30 minutes

Work 50 minutes

Break 10 minutes

Work 50 minutes

You do this everyday, you will be a monster."
Thank you very much man you are the best .I realy was need this advices
Latest Thanks - View all

asgardian(2014-11-22 04:23 AM) 
2014-11-22, 04:22 AM,
No problem man, just want to help :)

Also you can watch videos on youtube/read blogs from people with influence, like Robin Sharma, he talks about every aspect of life, you can learn a lot from it and it's very inspirational.

Good luck! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Newbie Need Help] Feel Confused About White and Black Hat. 5light 1 115 2017-08-06, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 2 164 2017-06-29, 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
  Some One Help Me ! I Am So Confused 5light 3 197 2017-06-20, 09:48 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  TextPlus dont get Vrification Code Kadir456 8 341 2017-02-25, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Viorel891
  I dont no why my stats are so low ?. CONNOR_JAMES 18 1,820 2016-06-18, 02:46 AM
Last Post: WealthyHustler

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top