Help about WH niche.
2014-06-15, 11:10 PM,
Hello guys.

I was earning with CPAgrip for a while, I already made 1.5k$ with YouTube/blackhat. I didn't even touch a SEO for a second. I stopped earning like 2-3months ago when there were lots of problems with YT. I heard that there is even more of them.

Okey, let's begin.
I got a niche which is white-hat. I thought I can make it a French niche. French landing page, video with French voice over and make it locked with CPA/PPD offer. For other people it would be a PPI, but I don't really know how to make it, how about seo, how to promote it.

Anyone interested who could help me with that?

1.Can I get good effects with churn&burn by using trial of GSA?
2.Should I get 2 domains or just one with 2 pages (one english and second french).
3.How it looks about .fr Google and .com google? I heard that even if I am 1st at Google.com I won't be even detected at .fr Google.

Ofcourse I got more questions but only at private message. If someone is interested and he can do SEO we can get a deal, for example first 100$ for him.

Regreds.
2014-06-15, 11:15 PM,
1. I'm not sure I never used trial of GSA, but if you want to do churn and burn trial 500 backlinks a day is nowhere going to be enough (When I spam, I spam 50k verified a day)

2. I'd get a domain for each, since the keywords are not the same. I've never tried 2 languages on the same site but i'm not too sure about this.

3. Never really tried it, but it makes sense. If you are ranked let's say for bubble gum on google.com , why would you pop up on google fr when someone searches for gomme baloune?

I can help you out a bit and maybe do some SEO for you. I'm nowhere near to be an expert, but I know some stuff and I am getting traffic from google with my most recent (Churn and Burn) project :)
2014-06-16, 12:33 AM,
Thank you John for answers :)

I am still searching for a person who don't have much to do and who could help me about it.

Regreds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 2 37 7 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 218 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 227 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 364 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 384 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top