[Help] What am I doing wrong?
2016-05-05, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-05, 10:05 PM by Dragosh.)
Hi everyone.

After reading tutorials, guides and taking some udemy courses you guys shared, I wanted to try some PPC marketing. I got a bing ads account, I got $100 onto it, bought a domain, bought hosting and set up Wordpress with InstaBuilder for landing page (as I saw in the video course). Also, I have set up a Prosper202 Tracking software onto same domain and hosting service.

Afterwards, I've signed up for a MaxBounty account (also had accounts with PF, Adscend and some others but MB pays really good), and chose an Survey offer (so I get 2$ on every lead registration.).

After having some newbie troubles with BingADS, I figured all out with their support and now my campaign is running since 1 and a half week. I've tweaked my bids, so they are .25+.

So here I am, one and a half week and critically low CTR (0.28 CTR; 7,071 Impressions; 20 Clicks (all from Smartphone).

Also, from 20 click I got from my campaign, only 8 have reached the final page of the advertiser, and no conversions.

So 12 clicks were lost when they got to my landing page. I wanted to post an image preview of my landing page but I am not allowed to post images or links into this thread.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong, what are my mistakes and what I should edit or tweak or even change. I really want to start earning cash online since I'm most of the time online, and really want to not waste this time anymore and be productive.

Thanks for reading my thread,
Dragos.

http:// s32.postimg. org/ta09zl0xx/preview.png Here is the preview of the landing page without any links whatsoever.
2016-05-05, 11:14 PM,
im not a ppc expert or something but i noticed that we newbies when lunching first campaigns we think we are doing good targeting or good ad copies or good landings so we wait for big results and when we don't get anything we feel disappointing and we think we are doing something wrong
ads are not easy at all, there is a lot of strugling out there especially because we lose money at the beginning , so all you have to do is to test a lot and learn and search for someone who can help you and im sure you will be fine buddy
2016-05-05, 11:36 PM,
Thanks a lot for the reply Kevinsy,
I know that this is not the best campaign ever, it's just my first campaign. I just wanted someone who did some campaigns over time to take a look at this stuff and tell me what I'm doing wrong. The customer service over at bing told me that everything looks good on their side, and at the most I need to edit/renew my landing page. I couldn't find a "good" landing page for this kind of offer so I can have it like a guide for my new one.
If you know one, please tell me or redirect me to it so I can change my landing page (if that's the problem).
Thanks again for your reply.
2016-05-06, 09:15 PM,
Also, does someone have an example of landing page that describes the offer for a survey? I'm trying to promote InboxDollars and I still got 0 conversions. Or should I redirect directly? Thanks.
2016-05-06, 10:13 PM,
I'm struggling with the almost same thing, Although they banned my account within few days because I used brand bidding in the campaign title.
By the way What targeting did you choose? & how did you make your ad copy?
2016-05-07, 12:31 AM,
Why buy everything in the first place if you are still practicing? You can practice on free hosted site without spending a dime. Just focus on SEO and everything will be fine. I'm making a good amount of money without buying hosting, domain name, webinar courses, PPC ads, etc. All for free. I know it's better if you have your own personal site but still, think about ROI. If you keep buying everything without assuring the results, it's like gambling without knowing you gonna lose in the end.

Hope this helps. Just saying.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-08, 08:25 AM,
(2016-05-06, 10:13 PM)jayse4n Wrote: I'm struggling with the almost same thing, Although they banned my account within few days because I used brand bidding in the campaign title.
By the way What targeting did you choose? & how did you make your ad copy?
Hey, sorry for my late reply.
In Bing's demographics you mean? I've set to all ages, and both genders, full USA. The ad copies were made by me, mostly like "Sign up and get $5 on register, up to $80 per survey". I worked a bit on my keyword bidding and now my CTR got a bit higher, but still no conversions. Spent almost $15 on bing, on no conversions yet.
Thanks for your reply.

(2016-05-07, 12:31 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Why buy everything in the first place if you are still practicing? You can practice on free hosted site without spending a dime. Just focus on SEO and everything will be fine. I'm making a good amount of money without buying hosting, domain name, webinar courses, PPC ads, etc. All for free. I know it's better if you have your own personal site but still, think about ROI. If you keep buying everything without assuring the results, it's like gambling without knowing you gonna lose in the end.

Hope this helps. Just saying.
Hi peacemaker, and also, sorry for my late reply.
The most "investment" I made is the $100 in bing account. The domain was $1 dollar, and hosting costs me about $1,30/month, so there is not much in to lose. I tried working with some free hosting sites (hostinger, freewebhosting, etc.) but that doesn't seem to work fine for me, since when it hits a bit of traffic, they block the webpage and force me to buy their webhosting plan (always "errors" about inodes.). The courses I bought I think help me a lot in understanding CPA better, and all of it's terms. I know that you are mostly right, but I thought that after all I've learned it will be good for me, at least to get the money I've invested already. My calculation was that if I get paid 2.80/lead, in about 50 leads I'll get back my investment, but it seems that I cannot get any conversions at all. I'm a hard working guy, so I always test new stuff and try new methods, but it seems that I have still 0 conversions. Not even one Cry.
Thank you for your reply.
2016-05-11, 08:28 AM,
Hello everyone again.
I have managed to get about 40 clicks/day and my CTR is about 37%. I have raised my keyword bids on Bing and I can get lots of clicks now.
So, I also thought that my landing page was the problem about getting conversions so I changed it to Advertiser's landing page (inboxdollars).
So I have high click rates, about 40/day and only one conversion from 4 Days with 151 Clicks. My ROI is really bad.
Any ideas on what can I do to improve my conversion rate? Or any GOOD guide/tutorial to building HIGH CONVERSION LANDING PAGES, please link me to it.
Thanks for your time again, and hope you guys can help me out.
2016-05-11, 08:40 AM,
Mate I'm not much help but it seems like you're going down a really good path. Keep testing and working hard and you'll see those big dollars soon!
2016-05-11, 09:51 AM,
20 clicks is not enough to analyze

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 742 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 192 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 385 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,228 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 403 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top