[Help] Some questions
2014-05-12, 12:04 PM,
hi here,
First sorry for my bad english....(need to up my skill in english conjugation)

Because I dont have enought time in may and because i want do make good work later, I read , read and read again few topics on this forum.

Currently , I have no problem with:
- building an attractive Landpage
- building an attractive fake ".exe" with Visual Basic
- building a good démonstration video
- SEO ( i am a noob right now but i understand what I need to do)

I have some ideas on my strategy ( blackhat niche ) but i need some clarification.

So my question are:

1 - apparently French's targets are crispy!!! and...I m french . So my interrogation is about my traffic .
There is lot of competition on Youtube and youtube is very stricte, I wonder if can be more powerfull with anothers traffic like facebook, tchat...?

2 - Is it necessary to have my own private proxy to create Google account or is it possible to just use a VPN?
I read lot of topics about that. There is few strategy but there is also lot of account that have been suspended.
What are your suggestions?

Thank you for your help.
NorH[/i]
Latest Thanks - View all

majinpov(2014-05-12 06:02 PM) 

Addmefast iMacros / FastLikes.net iMacros

2014-05-12, 12:56 PM,
(2014-05-12, 12:04 PM)NorH Wrote: hi here,
First sorry for my bad english....(need to up my skill in english conjugation)

Because I dont have enought time in may and because i want do make good work later, I read , read and read again few topics on this forum.

Currently , I have no problem with:
- building an attractive Landpage
- building an attractive fake ".exe" with Visual Basic
- building a good démonstration video
- SEO ( i am a noob right now but i understand what I need to do)

I have some ideas on my strategy ( blackhat niche ) but i need some clarification.

So my question are:

1 - apparently French's targets are crispy!!! and...I m french . So my interrogation is about my traffic .
There is lot of competition on Youtube and youtube is very stricte, I wonder if can be more powerfull with anothers traffic like facebook, tchat...?

2 - Is it necessary to have my own private proxy to create Google account or is it possible to just use a VPN?
I read lot of topics about that. There is few strategy but there is also lot of account that have been suspended.
What are your suggestions?

Thank you for your help.
NorH[/i]

1. Some guys are using free traffic, like you mentioned. They're going to rank YT videos. Some other guys doing SEO to get their site ranked on G's #1. You can get traffic almost everywhere. Some other guys are paying for traffic (like FB Ads). Its about you and how much time you want to invest. :-)

2. If you know how to use a proxy in combination of a browser you could use a proxy - sure. But a VPN is sometimes required and it would be better, for long term, to get a VPN.

Greetings,
x00srch
2014-05-12, 05:47 PM,
ok, thank you for yours answers x00srch

Addmefast iMacros / FastLikes.net iMacros

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 271 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 240 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 311 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 4,044 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top