Help! Purchased accounts get phone verification
2014-05-12, 05:33 AM,
few days ago i have bought 50 YT single account from a seller here
the first three worked fine, but now i have that problem with phone verification whenever i try an account
knowingly that both proxies and accounts are from usa
how can i solve that problem please?
2014-05-14, 02:36 AM,
They might be from USA, but if they are from different states for sure you will hit a phone verification

Either find a phone verification service or use the good accounts with proxies from same state as they were created from
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2014-05-14 04:39 AM) 
2014-05-14, 02:41 AM,
In some cases when it asks for a phone verifcation it means that your account is suspended (I think Google does this, so they can ban the number being used to the verification). I know this since, I myself bought some accounts not so long ago. And every time I logged in to an account, after an hour it asked for phone verification. I even tried to verify one of them, and guess what.. After I verified it, it sent me to the Suspended page.

I suggest you to get some new accounts from your seller.
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2014-05-14 04:39 AM) 
2014-05-14, 06:00 PM,
much better to make your own pva
2014-05-15, 05:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-15, 05:57 AM by dice.)
(2014-05-14, 02:41 AM)CPAManager Wrote: In some cases when it asks for a phone verifcation it means that your account is suspended (I think Google does this, so they can ban the number being used to the verification). I know this since, I myself bought some accounts not so long ago. And every time I logged in to an account, after an hour it asked for phone verification. I even tried to verify one of them, and guess what.. After I verified it, it sent me to the Suspended page.

that's exactly what problem was, i figured out that they got banned

(2014-05-14, 02:36 AM)innozemec Wrote: They might be from USA, but if they are from different states for sure you will hit a phone verification

Either find a phone verification service or use the good accounts with proxies from same state as they were created from

i think youtube does not care where you're logging from, as long as your accounts are phone verified, i did created some account with american proxies and tried to use them from my country and it worked
thanx for your reply

(2014-05-14, 06:00 PM)dragonwarrior Wrote: much better to make your own pva

i hope i can, but a have the problem with phone verification
2014-05-15, 11:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-15, 11:29 AM by innozemec.)
(2014-05-15, 05:48 AM)dice Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 02:41 AM)CPAManager Wrote: In some cases when it asks for a phone verifcation it means that your account is suspended (I think Google does this, so they can ban the number being used to the verification). I know this since, I myself bought some accounts not so long ago. And every time I logged in to an account, after an hour it asked for phone verification. I even tried to verify one of them, and guess what.. After I verified it, it sent me to the Suspended page.

(2014-05-14, 02:36 AM)innozemec Wrote: They might be from USA, but if they are from different states for sure you will hit a phone verification

i think youtube does not care where you're logging from, as long as your accounts are phone verified, i did created some account with american proxies and tried to use them from my country and it worked
thanx for your reply

yes, when the accounts are phone verified you can use them from anywhere you want, but i thought you are talking about non pva accounts, aren't you?
2014-05-15, 11:47 AM,
(2014-05-15, 11:29 AM)innozemec Wrote:

thanx for your reply

yes, when the accounts are phone verified you can use them from anywhere you want, but i thought you are talking about non pva accounts, aren't you?
This s not always true .if u r accessing ur accounts from different location u may be asked for verification again considering suspicious activity carried out on ur account s. It happend many times with me even if they were phone verified. In this case ask ur seller to help u out
2014-05-15, 12:36 PM,
since like 10 days ago....when youtube aks for phone verification on your yt accounts is bceause the accounts are banned...
2014-05-16, 12:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-16, 12:12 AM by dice.)

thanx for your reply

i said i bought them, but no problem mate, i appreciate your help

(2014-05-15, 11:47 AM)lastbencher9 Wrote:

thanx for your reply

This s not always true .if u r accessing ur accounts from different location u may be asked for verification again considering suspicious activity carried out on ur account s. It happend many times with me even if they were phone verified. In this case ask ur seller to help u out

i think i've experienced a similar situation with a specific seller here, where you are asked to confirm from your new location with either phone number or email, you are right
but the seller which i buy accounts from these days do not have this location problem at all

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 106 4,376 2 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 198 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 3 112 2017-09-29, 09:19 AM
Last Post: keko0o
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,791 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 230 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top