Help Please
2014-01-28, 08:25 PM,
I don't know what to do anymore, it's been 1 month since i didn't make any $ , youtube killed me for real. Help me with some tips tell me something to do.. rank on google , how to rank my videos again.. anything 1 $ a day at least i want to make . Add me Y/M ded_danutz@yahoo.com .
2014-01-28, 08:45 PM,
You have to work hard no matter how much times you fail. If you keep your dedication to this eventually you will succeed. There's nobody could help you, but only you can succeed by hard work.
You can use my 2 threads to get traffic. Thread 1 and Thread 2.
2014-01-28, 08:49 PM,
Hi , i am doing all this stuffs and even more , i probably know everything about youtube that is to know , and rankings... but it won't work , just won't work. None of my videos rank anymore . I bought views from different sites.. spent 20$ on them and revieved none. I am trying to rank my blog in google any thread about this?
2014-01-28, 08:54 PM,
It's not about knowledge and information in here, it's about this YT method that it's not working for me anymore. I'm RO but i'm going to speak En so ppl can understand what i'm saying..
2014-01-28, 08:58 PM,
It's about a YT method that doesn't work anymore?? I don't get it, you say it doesn't work... Then you complain it doesn't work...

If it doesn't work,then move to something that DOES work.. I don't know how hard that can be to understand? O.o

Try FB,Twitter or SEO if that's a good go for you. Cheers!
2014-01-28, 09:25 PM,
It's the easiest way , SEO needs a lot of investment which i don't have . Some ppl still make lots of $ with YT i just want to know any good site for views that it's working now , so i can come back.. should i use proxies or things like that ..
2014-01-28, 09:29 PM,
Perhaps your on-page SEO is lacking. There is no excuse to not be able to rank higher than your competitors, ever.

Your description (this is the main thing) needs to be written exceptionally well while still drawing traffic to it.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-28, 09:41 PM,
you dont have to buy views for earning on youtube, boost > headache
2014-01-28, 10:00 PM,
I make it white clean.. can't rank it.. 1 month.. waited.. if it goes anywhere near 10# it's deleted.. I may leave this PPD thing.. it takes a lot of time and no wins from it .. at least for me no wins
2014-01-28, 10:06 PM,
(2014-01-28, 09:29 PM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: Perhaps your on-page SEO is lacking. There is no excuse to not be able to rank higher than your competitors, ever.

Yes there is.
If you have at least 1 seo tool and i don`t, this will be a huge disadvantage for me !
Even if you made money so far, that does not mean you can talk nonsense sh*t on the forum.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top