Help Needed - Low Earnings
2014-08-24, 07:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-24, 08:12 PM by mihaiandrei.)
I need a little help, I am afraid that I am not doing good what I am doing and I don't want to waste too much time because I am going to college in another country and I don't have any money yet, and I hope to make a little more in the next month.
So... I have GSA + 40 Proxies + an ok VPS + Scrapebox + a multiniche site created almost a year ago with around 20 niches with my own videos and vb apps. The site has only onpage seo, recently I bought GSA to try and rank some posts. For some posts on my money site I have a few manually created Tier 1 links on WEB 2.0. First, I blasted them with GSA using almost every engine. After two weeks I don't have great results, from 200 visitors I have now 300+ visitors, but almost no downloads. Now I am following Hawk's thread to try and rank my posts. I don't have any money to buy a premium list or SerEngines for WEB 2.0.. so I am using the verified links from my previous GSA projects. I am using scrapebox to scrape new links with all GSA footprints and related keywords, sort and merge them with the verified links from GSA and import them to the C&B Tier Projects. I am also using scrapebox's rapid indexer addon to index the verified backlinks. I am getting a little anxious, yesterday I reached 400 visitors to my site, but I have only 7 downloads and 3.53$ and its been like this all month, I hardly reached 10$ a day. I have a few videos in top 5 and some facebook pages on top 3 which generates most of the traffic. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I think I should had earn more. I know that some niches have very few searches, 500 a month or less and I can't expect to much from them, but I also have a few good niches with 1500 + searches a month and low comp.
Do you think I should continue with this... to try and rank each post ? It is possible to increase my earnings to 20$ - 30$ a day if I am sticking with what I am doing now?
It is like I am not sure about anything right now, that's why I am asking for help, any advice is highly appreciated.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-15 11:42 AM) 
2014-08-29, 09:32 PM,
Hi! I think yur main problem is your LP optimisation, with 400 visitors you must have more downloads! Try to be more convicing, proove that your hack/tool/file work fine, add comments and polls if you don't have.

for your seo, you seems to do things right, but you may diversify your tier 1 with other kind of backlinks, and unstead of blasting your tier 1 directly, build a tier 2 with good filters in gsa then blast it.

You are on right way to earn a good earning if you stick with what you do, just increase the CR by optimise your LP, add more niche and devellop your seo campaign.

Good luck!

Need FRENCH translation or French LP optimisation FREE of charge? I have a deal for you! Contact via PM
2014-08-30, 02:46 AM,
Thank you for your thoughts, I will add polls and more comments to my site and I will try to think on what else I could add to look more legit... Hope I will increase my earnings, I will buy SERengines and maybe a good indexing service.
2014-08-30, 04:15 AM,
Da-mi PM cu skype, te ajut eu..
2014-08-30, 04:23 AM,
(2014-08-30, 04:15 AM)crespozooo Wrote: Da-mi PM cu skype, te ajut eu..

Nu am 50 de postari .. miaiandrei87 e skype-ul meu
2014-08-30, 04:28 AM,
I also had the same problem (even if you get a lot of visits from countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, ... take my advice), I solved by changing niches (you must "targettized" your trafic for some countries es France,Spain,Italy,...)
2014-09-07, 02:17 AM,
(2014-08-30, 04:28 AM)nestx32 Wrote: I also had the same problem (even if you get a lot of visits from countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, ... take my advice), I solved by changing niches (you must "targettized" your trafic for some countries es France,Spain,Italy,...)

I have already some niches prepared to do good seo for them, after I will finish with them I will take this into consideration. Thanks.
Latest Thanks - View all

nestx32(2014-09-07 02:24 AM) 
2014-09-08, 12:54 AM,
Change Your Niches - try to promote on Daily motion, Pastebin, Youtube i think its niche problem may be
2014-09-13, 07:06 PM,
(2014-08-24, 07:11 PM)mihaiandrei Wrote: I need a little help, I am afraid that I am not doing good what I am doing and I don't want to waste too much time because I am going to college in another country and I don't have any money yet, and I hope to make a little more in the next month.
So... I have GSA + 40 Proxies + an ok VPS + Scrapebox + a multiniche site created almost a year ago with around 20 niches with my own videos and vb apps. The site has only onpage seo, recently I bought GSA to try and rank some posts. For some posts on my money site I have a few manually created Tier 1 links on WEB 2.0. First, I blasted them with GSA using almost every engine. After two weeks I don't have great results, from 200 visitors I have now 300+ visitors, but almost no downloads. Now I am following Hawk's thread to try and rank my posts. I don't have any money to buy a premium list or SerEngines for WEB 2.0.. so I am using the verified links from my previous GSA projects. I am using scrapebox to scrape new links with all GSA footprints and related keywords, sort and merge them with the verified links from GSA and import them to the C&B Tier Projects. I am also using scrapebox's rapid indexer addon to index the verified backlinks. I am getting a little anxious, yesterday I reached 400 visitors to my site, but I have only 7 downloads and 3.53$ and its been like this all month, I hardly reached 10$ a day. I have a few videos in top 5 and some facebook pages on top 3 which generates most of the traffic. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I think I should had earn more. I know that some niches have very few searches, 500 a month or less and I can't expect to much from them, but I also have a few good niches with 1500 + searches a month and low comp.
Do you think I should continue with this... to try and rank each post ? It is possible to increase my earnings to 20$ - 30$ a day if I am sticking with what I am doing now?
It is like I am not sure about anything right now, that's why I am asking for help, any advice is highly appreciated.

You can definitely try to rank each post with GSA. Make sure to build links to the homepage too.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-14, 03:30 PM,
Your case is same like me.
Now I need GSA premium list.
Anyone want to sell it or just give it to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 276 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 305 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 164 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 88 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 96 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top