[Help] My gold mine needs you !
2017-04-14, 01:00 PM,
Hi guys ! Wink

It's been 2 years since I'm reading this forum, here is my first thread. :p

I have a website that is in the instagram followers niche in a country where the niche is not that competitive, and people have to pin submit to gain their followers (bh niche).

This website is composed of only 1 page (main page) and the locker that promotes the offers.

I've tried Instagram, this gave me a lot of results until all my accounts got banned, and all the accounts that I'm trying to create now gets ban. (Using proxy, bought accs, aged accs, they keep getting ban +/- 1 week after creation, and that takes a lot of time for the result of acc ban )

I'm doing On-Site SEO, and not much more, because as you know this is a BH niche and Google will probably unindex me.

I'm using Instagram Ads, but as I'm a student, I can't go higher than 0,03cts/click, the result is that my ads are never shown to users.

I created a Youtube video 3 days ago, (Attractive title, long description, keywords etc.) bought 50K+ HR Views, 100+ like, and commented with all my accounts = No result. I know I should buy more views etc, but as I said before I'm a student and I can't invest THAT much.

I know my website is a GOLD mine, I was doing +200$/day 1 year ago with JUST instagram spam.

And now.... I'm really out of ideas, I have a lot of free time to work on that but hey, If you don't know what to do, that's useless work. Confused

I would be really grateful If you guys could help me (Here, or by PM). Thanks in advance ! Grin

(I'm sorry for my english, not that perfect I know Smile )
2017-04-14, 01:41 PM,
Are u warming up your insta accs properly? And also after how many days r u adding the links?

About yt, you should not use words like hack, cheat and also try to use aged channels and make em strong to get some rankings.
2017-04-14, 02:20 PM,
Yes, I've tried everything with instagram. Adding links 2 weeks after, warming up, etc etc. It worked at the beggining but now they might have spotted me...

About youtube, I don't use those words. My channel is 2 yrs olds...
2017-04-14, 02:32 PM,
(2017-04-14, 02:20 PM)Drola Wrote: Yes, I've tried everything with instagram. Adding links 2 weeks after, warming up, etc etc. It worked at the beggining but now they might have spotted me...

About youtube, I don't use those words. My channel is 2 yrs olds...

are u following and liking slowly and giving random relax days ?
Try changing your proxies, it must be the problem I guess.

For yt, try checking the comp and do everything according to that and u might get some results as you comp's getting.
2017-04-14, 06:09 PM,
in youtube sometimes you sucsess sometimes you don't...anyway use aged acc with atleast 7 years old with vid and dont stop boosting.
Also @"CoolPrince265" Bro what about the PM did you get a answer from this guy about what we talked about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Codes/Script from a BH site to mine cracklings1017 3 161 2017-08-20, 10:58 AM
Last Post: FarrisFahad
  Share your CPA / IM success AND failures [Here's mine] HawkEye 5 367 2017-02-02, 02:53 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  PopAds Ads have appeared on my site, but they aren't mine! Raneni 5 549 2015-08-28, 10:23 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  I WANT TO COPY A LANDING AND REPLACE THE LOCKER FOR MINE frankzap 13 981 2015-07-23, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Talented22
  Stream from other website to mine liska 1 255 2015-04-21, 01:39 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top