[[Help]] Multi-Niche Site
2015-04-15, 01:52 AM,
Hello Elites,

I need some advice with my multi-niche site which I'm working on. The niche is some cr@ck softwares, and other warez.

First question is should I do CPA or PPI? In PPI of course the file size in most of the cases small. Boosting file size and uploading them will consume a lot of time. I've very limited, so I want to make the most out of it.

Second, how do I do SEO? I've watched a lot of on-site SEO videos and configured YOAST perfectly. I can afford no more than $10/month investment in SEO as I've to pay home rent, food, hosting, etc.

I'm a student, but will make the most out of my time. I'm very serious about this work. I worked for a year doing CPA and in total made $1300. It's less when you see it's all made over a year.

Anyways, I'll appreciate all answers.

Keep hustling!
2015-04-15, 02:18 AM,
I would say PPI. If you have any question you are welcome such niches tends to convert more with PPI
Latest Thanks - View all

Recognized(2015-04-15 02:22 AM) 
2015-04-15, 02:21 AM,
(2015-04-15, 02:18 AM)neverstop Wrote: I would say PPI. If you have any question you are welcome such niches tends to convert more with PPI

Hello,

Wouldn't it be very time consuming as files given by PPI networks are barely 500kb and conversion are low as people won't believe "500kb" Photoshop software.

I'll have to do 10 post/day at least.Only 3 out of 10, taking the lowest probability will make me money.

What do you think?

Thanks
2015-04-15, 02:24 AM,
I would love to post how to download saying it as online downloader.
Latest Thanks - View all

Recognized(2015-04-15 02:26 AM) 
2015-04-15, 05:21 AM,
How you boost PPI file sizes?

I am sorry to tell you this, but you won't go far with $10 monthly seo budget.. $10 in seo almost equals $0. Even if your on-site seo will be perfect, you still need to grow your site authority in order to rank naturally. You need powerful (PBN) links for that and they cost money.. Try to save money for now and build some web 2.0's write unique content for them. don't spam your site with crappy links. Also write unique and well optimized (not over optimized) description for every software and other stuff. use long-tail keywords.

Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

Recognized(2015-04-17 10:22 PM) 
2015-04-17, 10:25 PM,
(2015-04-15, 05:21 AM)Banker Wrote: How you boost PPI file sizes?

I am sorry to tell you this, but you won't go far with $10 monthly seo budget.. $10 in seo almost equals $0. Even if your on-site seo will be perfect, you still need to grow your site authority in order to rank naturally. You need powerful (PBN) links for that and they cost money.. Try to save money for now and build some web 2.0's write unique content for them. don't spam your site with crappy links. Also write unique and well optimized (not over optimized) description for every software and other stuff. use long-tail keywords.

Good luck.

I understand. Thank you for your input. Please recommend any quality and affordable seller. I'll save as much I can. Maybe $20-$30 every month. I'll stretch the budget as soon as I start getting results.

How many post do you recommend and how do I save myself from getting penalized due to copyright infringement? Also, I should go for PPI or PPD, I already told the niche.

Thank you!
2015-04-17, 11:18 PM,
You can manually do SEO your self, takes time but it is possible, the main issue is getting the content.

If you need some help then hit me up on skype: bigbob99999 I can help you out
Latest Thanks - View all

Recognized(2015-04-17 11:36 PM) 
2015-04-18, 12:09 AM,
Most of gurus will tell you - SPLIT TEST or A/B Test. For one crack use content locker - for other use PPI. Don't worry about 10$ for SEO. There was a person here in Bragging Section making 200$ a day.

Her secret was that she created a script creating 2000 pages for the website. Since crack is such a big niche and clash of clans hack & dragon city hack is nothing compare to crack niche. So try write a script or manually add a lot of cracks for softwares, use even small niches where monthly searches equals to 0, and you will win the "guys" who spent $1000/month to seo, since you have 2000 pages on your website and he have only 100. That's a big difference. Can't win with quality? So win with quantity! :)

I know that it's not a best advice. But this is your shot. Just don't stop adding the cracks. Get some easy peasy link building gigs from Fiverr. The crack niche has so many little keywords where there is no competitors and you can be on the 1st page just because You have this page on your website. That is not a Clash of Clans Hack niche where millions of competitors and you have to buy a month 1000 PBN links and 2000 Sape links :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Recognized(2015-04-18 03:57 AM) 
2015-04-18, 12:32 AM,
CristianDIOR Nice tips
are you suggesting "Pages" instead of "posts"?
2015-04-18, 04:44 AM,
(2015-04-18, 12:09 AM)CristianDIOR Wrote: Most of gurus will tell you - SPLIT TEST or A/B Test. For one paid version for free use content locker - for other use PPI. Don't worry about 10$ for SEO. There was a person here in Bragging Section making 200$ a day.

Her secret was that she created a script creating 2000 pages for the website. Since paid version for free is such a big niche and clash of clans h@ck & dragon city h@ck is nothing compare to paid version for free niche. So try write a script or manually add a lot of cr@cks for softwares, use even small niches where monthly searches equals to 0, and you will win the "guys" who spent $1000/month to seo, since you have 2000 pages on your website and he have only 100. That's a big difference. Can't win with quality? So win with quantity! :)

I know that it's not a best advice. But this is your shot. Just don't stop adding the cr@cks. Get some easy peasy link building gigs from Fiverr. The paid version for free niche has so many little keywords where there is no competitors and you can be on the 1st page just because You have this page on your website. That is not a Clash of Clans h@ck niche where millions of competitors and you have to buy a month 1000 PBN links and 2000 Sape links :)

Thanks for your advice.

I really cannot comprehend what you mean by "For one paid version for free use content locker - for other use PPI," please rephrase it. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run blackhat niche with Facebook Ads with success? marius1991 1 131 1 hour ago
Last Post: specz34
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 224 Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 414 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,671 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top