Help Me To Earn By Referral Program - Please Guys
2014-06-20, 05:59 AM,
Hello Guys

Please i Really Need Helps To Get Earning with CPA AND PPD ,, can any one help me to make money by referral program ?

really need this help please guys , im ready to working all times

thank you so much
2014-06-20, 06:20 AM,
Latest Thanks - View all

King Of Kings(2014-06-20 07:33 AM) 

You wont be dissappointed I guarantee you that!
- Proof is in the thread!! -
2014-06-20, 02:13 PM,
Hi King Of kings,

I know how it feels when you are confused how to start. And when you are started and you are not getting any leads. But believe me that is how it works. You try you fail, you try with another plan you fail again and you try some extraordinary and you see money rolling in. In case you need any help or have doubts or issue post your questions here we are here to help you out, and we will try our best to answer it.

I will say try gaming niches + YT.
1 Select a gaming niche ( which is popular or about to launch )
2 Gather as much of information as you can.
3 Create/Copy videos related to your niche (3-5 videos per niche).
4 Upload it with download link ( Blog or rar+password method ) ( 2 videos max per account what I use at the moment )
5 Use unlisted method or SEO to rank your video.
Important Step [b]Patience[b] and keep track of your videos and download links. ( Sometimes they are taken down so you can change those links/ upload new links ).

In free time read those old ebooks which are freely available, try them on gaming niches and you will able to earn good. :) Keep yourself motivated, if one video gets deleted, upload another . If your blog is taken down create another but don't lose hopes you will learn and earn with these ways.

I am a noob who keeps on reading tutorials, bragging section and journeys to keep me updated and self motivated but hope I motivated you with my post :) Best luck with your journey.
Latest Thanks - View all

King Of Kings(2014-06-20 08:36 PM) 
2014-06-20, 08:39 PM,
(2014-06-20, 02:13 PM)sureshraina2001 Wrote: Hi King Of kings,

I know how it feels when you are confused how to start. And when you are started and you are not getting any leads. But believe me that is how it works. You try you fail, you try with another plan you fail again and you try some extraordinary and you see money rolling in. In case you need any help or have doubts or issue post your questions here we are here to help you out, and we will try our best to answer it.

4 Upload it with download link ( Blog or rar+password method ) ( 2 videos max per account what I use at the moment )
Important Step [b]Patience[b] and keep track of your videos and download links. ( Sometimes they are taken down so you can change those links/ upload new links ).

In free time read those old ebooks which are freely available, try them on gaming niches and you will able to earn good. :) Keep yourself motivated, if one video gets deleted, upload another . If your blog is taken down create another but don't lose hopes you will learn and earn with these ways.

I am a noob who keeps on reading tutorials, bragging section and journeys to keep me updated and self motivated but hope I motivated you with my post :) Best luck with your journey.

Thank you so much for the help and for the method 5 videos = 1 niche

i really trying many many tutorials and alays get fail,, SEO YOUTUBE FACEBOOK TWITTER ... i will try to start with the 5 videos niche + unlisted method and G+1 votes

GOD bless you
2014-06-21, 11:55 AM,
(2014-06-20, 08:39 PM)King Of Kings Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 02:13 PM)sureshraina2001 Wrote: Hi King Of kings,

Thank you so much for the help and for the method 5 videos = 1 niche

i really trying many many tutorials and alays get fail,, SEO YOUTUBE FACEBOOK TWITTER ... i will try to start with the 5 videos niche + unlisted method and G+1 votes

GOD bless you

Concentrate on one method, try to find where you are going wrong and correct it in your next setup. Switching between methods will usually cause you loss. Better to explore one method, analyze it and enhance your self.

Best luck God Bless You :)
Latest Thanks - View all

King Of Kings(2014-06-21 07:39 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any German guys? Mix2003_2012 9 287 2017-11-27, 04:22 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 420 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 317 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  Is there anyway to earn $10 per day? TheWomanILove 15 1,515 2017-09-28, 07:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Guys Need Help With Ses PoS3!DoN 2 117 2017-09-01, 10:47 PM
Last Post: PoS3!DoN

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top