CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

[Help] How to make content locker for a video
2019-09-22, 02:58 AM,
Hello Guys!

Please I need some help here, I have just joined CPAelites, and I have just joined CPA in general.

I want to start content locker to get some money to fund ads for other products. I'm using CPAbuild, because it accepts newbies.

Please I want to make a landing page that has a video and after 5 seconds of playing the video, the content locker will pop up and ask the watcher to complete a task to continue watching the video. I don't know how am I going to make a similar page.

PS: I'm not good at programming.
2019-09-22, 08:18 PM,
Hi Abis!

Firstly I would recommend beginning your journey using CPAGrip Network, especially if you just starting out.

CPAGrip is a leader in the global performance network space and continues to maintain a track record of success.
They have tools you can't get anywhere else to increase your conversions a lot.
One of the best content locker out there with high converting global offers.

The approval process is quite simple, uncomplicated & fast.
It shouldn't be any problem to get approved if you register natural.

After Joining, you type at youtube: "CPAGRIP How to lock a video" to get started.

If you have any problems, feel free to let us know. We would like to help you out! :)
2019-09-23, 02:52 AM,
(2019-09-22, 08:18 PM)bluewalk Wrote: Hi Abis!

Firstly I would recommend beginning your journey using CPAGrip Network, especially if you just starting out.

CPAGrip is a leader in the global performance network space and continues to maintain a track record of success.
They have tools you can't get anywhere else to increase your conversions a lot.  
One of the best content locker out there with high converting global offers.

The approval process is quite simple, uncomplicated & fast.  
It shouldn't be any problem to get approved if you register natural.

After Joining, you type at youtube: "CPAGRIP How to lock a video"  to get started.

If you have any problems, feel free to let us know. We would like to help you out! :)

Thank you for the info.

is CPAGrip better than CPABuild ? Because I'm already a member at CPABuild.