[Help] How they do this?
2014-03-29, 01:31 AM,
[Image: jzHm1yz.jpg]

Video 1 hour ago uploaded and it already got 3k views...

How?
2014-03-29, 01:42 AM,
Maybe i got your question wrong, but this the unlisted ranking method
2014-03-29, 02:20 AM,
There could be a number of reasons for this:

1. The person who uploaded this video could own a high traffic site and be redirecting visitors to their newly uploaded video, either blatantly, or discreetly through some sneaky js or iframe methods. Or, they could even be buying traffic to send to it.

2. I'm not too familiar with Clash of Clans, but maybe it's just a really popular game and highly searched for on YouTube -- or the upload coincided with a major Clash of Clans announcement of some sort and everyone finds this video when they go to YouTube and search for it.

3. The video may actually be good and useful to fans, therefore spreading fast on social media
2014-03-29, 02:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-29, 02:25 AM by Niki.)
This is that famous Instant Ranking - "Unlisted" method.

Quoting Hawk from some of his threads:

" When you make an unlisted video public, you will notice that the date at the top of the video is incorrect and will show a new fresh date. I tested this and waited to see what happened, after some hours it will then revert back to the original later date it was uploaded."

So probably people boost the video while it's unlisted and when they list it, it shows like it was uploaded a minute ago. The real date would appear after some hours, but those videos won't last that long..
2014-03-29, 02:56 AM,
This method is very easy.
1) You make your video unlisted
2) Boost with views (Buy views or use enhanceviews/SYV)
3) List your video

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top