Help: GSA for non spammy links
2016-04-06, 06:01 PM,
Hello guys.
I am working as a seo tech and web developer in a danish web agency. Our customers are professional companies. I am trying to test something out where I want to try out GSA to create what you could call "High quality GSA links". This dosnt mean I need to create perfect backlinks, but backlinks which would be considered as close to a good link you could create on your own. (Considering the custom option in gsa)

Anyway, it have been years since I used gsa last time, and I recently installed it again. So I right now I am asking if someone has good experience with GSA who could help me out here.

I am willing to pay/trade services for the help, if needed. Otherwise I would leave the information/help I get on the forum to help others.

Feel free to share your tips and tricks with gsa SER.
2016-04-06, 09:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-06, 09:59 PM by Dream Software.)
Use DBC
Get OneHourIndexer
In GSA indexing options enable "index only do follow", in captcha options enable use only for Do follow
Create project with : Article, Forum, Wiki, Social Network (make sure you enable post to forum in project options)
Project options :
Enable ignore sites with more than 100 outgoing links
Enable mature lang filter
Enable skip if site is from language and set it to skip Chinese, Korean, Japanese (LQ anchors)
In article options enable use at least 2-3 images and add some

[Image: CmRSQd8.gif]
2016-04-07, 06:18 PM,
(2016-04-06, 09:59 PM)Dream Software Wrote: Use DBC
Get OneHourIndexer
In GSA indexing options enable "index only do follow", in captcha options enable use only for Do follow
Create project with : Article, Forum, Wiki, Social Network (make sure you enable post to forum in project options)
Project options :
Enable skip if site is from language and set it to skip Chinese, Korean, Japanese (LQ anchors)

This is really close to what I've right now. However, I have nofollow links aswell to get a more natural link balance. And PR to atleast 0. using 120 outgoing links max tho, 125 is the average of what a website has on it tho.

But I think my main issue is to scrabe some good lists atm. Just no idea how to scrabe lists :/
2016-04-07, 08:11 PM,
(2016-04-07, 06:18 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
Get OneHourIndexer
Project options :

This is really close to what I've right now. However, I have nofollow links aswell to get a more natural link balance. And PR to atleast 0. using 120 outgoing links max tho, 125 is the average of what a website has on it tho.

But I think my main issue is to scrabe some good lists atm. Just no idea how to scrabe lists :/

You are losing a lot of sites with PR filter 0, remove it

2016-04-07, 11:47 PM,
(2016-04-07, 08:11 PM)Dream Software Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 06:18 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
Get OneHourIndexer
Project options :

You are losing a lot of sites with PR filter 0, remove it

But I really dont need to be spamming links. If I could get to 50vpm with a pr of minimum 0, I would be more than happy.
I just need a way to scrape a good list first
2016-04-08, 12:33 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-08, 12:34 AM by Dream Software.)
Look for footprints list on blackhatworld then merge with keywords, use scrapebox to scrape a lot of keywords ( ~ 1k ) for your niche, merge with footprints, scrape on all search engines, then get LinkExtractor (scrapebox addon) and use it to extract external & internal links, repeat this multiple times on the lists you end up with, then when u end up with ~ 10million urls remove duplicate URLs & domains using scrapebox, import & identify with GSA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 5 89 6 hours ago
Last Post: carryminati
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 30 1,044 2017-10-19, 08:55 PM
Last Post: captain_philip
  I have access to HQ Dofollow links - should I start selling them? TheGreatDane 2 180 2017-10-03, 10:59 PM
Last Post: stephanie12
  How to make email that works in gsa ranker email verification? arvinzx20 1 228 2017-06-24, 05:23 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 385 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top