[Help] Facebook disabled my account and now my fan pages have no admin
2015-04-21, 04:41 AM,
Hi guys,

I need help from someone who know how to solve this (If it's even possible) or had similar situation like I experienced today with Facebook.

So I have around 10 fan pages managed by just one account which got disabled today for violating their terms. I suppose for copyright violations because I have game h@ck niche fan pages.

I tried to search my fan pages from other FB account and all of them are active, but the account which was admin of them is disabled and I can't login to it.

So is there any solution to add other FB account as admin to these pages? I assume I have no chance to get back my disabled account as it violated Fb terms.
So will these pages now forever be without admin or what will happen to them?

Do I have any chance to get them back and admin them from another account?

If there is someone who know how to deal with this I would really appreciate for some help or advice please.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-04-21, 06:53 PM,
You'll have to login into that account to make a different account an admin. Also, does it mention anyway to get it back when you login?

Such as sending IDs, phone number etc..

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-04-21, 07:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-21, 07:09 PM by SiZiF.)
(2015-04-21, 06:53 PM)MrZeus Wrote: You'll have to login into that account to make a different account an admin. Also, does it mention anyway to get it back when you login?

Such as sending IDs, phone number etc..

It's impossible to login into that account. If I try it just redirects me to a login page saying "Your account is disabled. If you have any questions or concerns you can visit our FAQ page here."

And in FAQ page it's possible to contact them with providing some valid ID but problem is that account is named with some anime character name and have only one profile picture from anime movie. So how can I prove identity then? And it's even forbidden by their ToS to have fake named profiles.

Or maybe to contact them apologizing that it's my other account just for entertainment purposes blabla? I deactivated my personal one in past and used only that one...

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-04-21, 07:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-21, 07:46 PM by MrZeus.)
Then mate, contacting them is your only choice. There's currently no way to make a different account as an admin of your pages other than logging into the account and then adding different admins through the pages settings.
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-04-21 07:51 PM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-04-22, 01:40 AM,
Contact them, try to explain the situation, they may want you to send them your photo ID, then send them. That's the only way to solve this and it worth. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-04-22 02:29 AM) 
2015-04-22, 02:29 AM,
(2015-04-21, 07:46 PM)MrZeus Wrote: Then mate, contacting them is your only choice. There's currently no way to make a different account as an admin of your pages other than logging into the account and then adding different admins through the pages settings.

(2015-04-22, 01:40 AM)kuticon Wrote: Contact them, try to explain the situation, they may want you to send them your photo ID, then send them. That's the only way to solve this and it worth. :)

Yeah looks that's the only way to try. But what I'm afraid of is when (if) they take a look on other pages in that account all of them have word "h@ck" inside name. So if they see that they can shout down all of them. Currently these pages are alive but only have no admin.

I don't know still what to send. Need to think deeper about this and prepare good strategy and touching message to send. Play this tactically xD

Thanks for your replies, appreciate that! :)

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-04-22, 02:38 AM,
Are you running FB Campaigns for your HACK Niches ??? This might be the reason if you were doing so
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-04-22 04:43 PM) 
2015-04-22, 02:58 AM,
you can contact them but they wont even reply or if they do it will be a standard message saying they cant do anything
you learned the hard way to always have more than 1 admin on pages

NA
2015-04-22, 06:50 AM,
(2015-04-22, 02:38 AM)rajapk12 Wrote: Are you running FB Campaigns for your h@ck Niches ??? This might be the reason if you were doing so

No mate, just fan pages without paying for fb ads. The reason why they disabled my account is because game company reported one of my pages for copyrights.

(2015-04-22, 02:58 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: you can contact them but they wont even reply or if they do it will be a standard message saying they cant do anything
you learned the hard way to always have more than 1 admin on pages

Yeah I assume sth like that would happen. It's maybe better to leave things as they are then loosing these existing pages which are alive without admin.

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-04-22, 12:16 PM,
I knew you will get warning first before they delete your account. You didnt get any warning?
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-04-22 04:43 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 216 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,520 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 114 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 105 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 137 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top