[Help] Domain (.COM or .NET)
2013-07-05, 02:20 AM,
Hello CPA Elites,

I'd like to know which ranks faster (.COM or .NET) it's also my first time to buy a domain name I have some questions to ask for CPA.

Questions:

- I've been doing some research and my friend told me that someone was emailed by a lawyer for using a GTA5 .com niche which ranked first in google. Question is, is it safe if I buy a .com using my real name and stuff.

- Is it even true that lawyers will sue you for trying to rank a .com site for CPA (for example, I want to rank free facebook gold, I will make facebookgold.com and rank it in google then 1 week after a lawyer will email me asking for some insane punishment if the domain name is not remove. (is it true or is it just someone trying to knock you out from competition)

I will appreciate all replies coming from any member of this forum as this will help new users as well.

Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-07-05, 02:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-05, 02:32 AM by DeFactos.)
(2013-07-05, 02:20 AM)Mesina Wrote: Hello CPA Elites,

I'd like to know which ranks faster (.COM or .NET) it's also my first time to buy a domain name I have some questions to ask for CPA.

Questions:

- I've been doing some research and my friend told me that someone was emailed by a lawyer for using a GTA5 .com niche which ranked first in google. Question is, is it safe if I buy a .com using my real name and stuff.

- Is it even true that lawyers will sue you for trying to rank a .com site for CPA (for example, I want to rank free facebook gold, I will make facebookgold.com and rank it in google then 1 week after a lawyer will email me asking for some insane punishment if the domain name is not remove. (is it true or is it just someone trying to knock you out from competition)

I will appreciate all replies coming from any member of this forum as this will help new users as well.

Regards,
Mesina

Well I don't know how to really explain it in detail but I think this Defcon video would explain it better than anyone:
DEFCON 17: That Awesome Time I Was Sued For Two Billion Dollars

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2013-07-05, 03:20 AM,
(2013-07-05, 02:31 AM)DeFactos Wrote:

Questions:

Regards,
Mesina

Well I don't know how to really explain it in detail but I think this Defcon video would explain it better than anyone:

Thanks for the video, though I'm still confused of what the message of the whole video is.

Question is still up for an answer, which ranks quicker .COM or .NET?

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-07-05, 03:22 AM,
(2013-07-05, 03:20 AM)Mesina Wrote:

Questions:

Regards,
Mesina

Thanks for the video, though I'm still confused of what the message of the whole video is.

Question is still up for an answer, which ranks quicker .COM or .NET?

Answer to this rarely they are serious.

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2013-07-05, 04:35 AM,

Questions:

Regards,
Mesina

Hahahaha, that video is fucking awesome.

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 69 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 586 2017-10-17, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Question about rakning with aged domain Christopher 6 174 2017-08-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Cpa + 000webhosting and Namecheap domain problem Denisdeblois 2 173 2017-08-12, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  How to put CPAGrip Offer on my domain? xDarkEclipse 4 268 2017-08-05, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top