[Help] Cpa network (1.3 million followers)
2014-04-28, 09:08 AM,
Hello,

I own instagram accounts with 1.3 followers in total.
I been using CPAlead to direct my followers to my link locker widgets.
The problem is that the offers my followers must complete are annoying long surveys that people fail to complete. Im trying to find a network where i could strictly select offers to show for my visitors. I ONLY want offers that unlocks my page when a visitor downloads a app. I don't want my followers to go through filling out surveys. Can someone help me with this! If I get a good anwser that really helps, i will give you something in return :)
2014-04-28, 09:48 AM,
Quote:I ONLY want offers that unlocks my page when a visitor downloads a app. I don't want my followers to go through filling out surveys.

What you want are download offers. You can use offer optimization on CPAlead. You have to do it manually. Inactivate all mobile PIN, E-mail Submit and Trial/Purchase offers.

I would personally recommend you to sign up with CPAGrip since it is the best CPA I ever tried. Amazing conversion ratio and EPC.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mc1718q(2014-04-28 12:20 PM) 
2014-04-28, 09:50 AM,
(2014-04-28, 09:48 AM)The Musketeer Wrote:
Quote:I ONLY want offers that unlocks my page when a visitor downloads a app. I don't want my followers to go through filling out surveys.

What you want are download offers. You can use offer optimization on CPAlead. You have to do it manually. Inactivate all mobile PIN, E-mail Submit and Trial/Purchase offers.

I would personally recommend you to sign up with CPAGrip since it is the best CPA I ever tried. Amazing conversion ratio and EPC.

no you cant convert a DL on mobile since they cant download it l0l

you need to find a network that offers mobile installs
Latest Thanks - View all

Mc1718q(2014-04-28 12:20 PM) 
2014-04-28, 12:20 PM,
(2014-04-28, 09:48 AM)The Musketeer Wrote:

Thank you, what is your refferal link to cpagrip?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 30 5 hours ago
Last Post: xdoctorx
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 54 9 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 145 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 73 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 151 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB