[Help] Can't take advantage of amazing niche
2014-02-24, 02:45 AM,
Hey guys,

I have considered opening this thread for days and now I am sure I need you guys help. The main purpose of it is to gain knowledge about PPI, as I want to have a good income from it in the future. At the moment I feel I have a good niche, but I can't take advantage of it's potential.

This isn't a journey thread, as I don't earn neither good nor consistent money.

This is strictly about MediaKings, and even though I can understand your criticism about them (I know some of you complain they don't pay), please refrain from giving me advice only about quitting MK and signing up as your ref on another network. This is because:

a) I already have a payment in the oven that it's due on March 15th and
b)I believe that the knowledge I can get in this thread I will be able to use it on the other networks I'm on - an believe me, I have accounts on all of them - so If MediaKings has bad rates or even doesn't pay, it won't be a problem as long as I can learn from your advice.

I think I'm on to a very good gaming niche, that has been on the mouths and fingers of almost every Internet user since last january. It's an ok game with some "media stunts" behind it, and I think that actually works for my advantage.
  • 1 I have altered a xml blogspot theme in order to make it look like my game's theme, so I don't think that the aspect is a problem (actually I could change the banner, but that isn't so important, at least in my opinion).

• 2 The blogspot has the keywords in it's url, but it is too long. I may consider buying a good domain, but it depends on If I receive my payment from MediaKings and only If I have some guaranties that It won't be shutdown by Google just because. The content is blackhat, as I'm working with PPI. I could actually provide alternatives within the same niche, so If you guys think that is the way to go, I will put some work into it.

• 3 I have around 10 posts, but I can easily create 10 or 20 more to be posted one per day in the future, if you guys can convince me that content, in my niche and working with PPI, can define success. All that I have read pointed in the lines of "just a good landing page and lots of traffic", so that's why I haven't created more posts and pages. One idea would be to create a "proof" page, but having the video in the "download" page I think it may be enough.

• 4 I have 2 Youtube videos that I've stumbled upon and somehow got into my pc (:P) that I've been boosting with every software I know (I leave my pc on while I go to work). I have Shareyoutubevideos, Enhance views, HitLeap, u2bviews, addmefast, fastlikes and autotraffic sites such as websyndic and 10khits making traffic for the blog and the videos. I only can't get into Vagex because their registrations are closed since forever.

I have bit.ly links of MediaKings and my blogspot link on the "about" section of the videos.

My problem is that even with some work done and with a good niche that I know can convert, my earnings are really low. My goal isn't really high, I would be glad to make 10 dollars a day. I have a passion for this, I can only think about this at work and even though I read a lot about it, I have failed so far. I need you guys experience so I can follow a few guidelines or tips that I can see results in 2 or 3 weeks. This a long-term project for me.

I don't know what more can I add, but I'm free to answer your questions. I'd rather not divulge my links in this thread, but I will probably do it via PM If you want to give it a look.

I am 21 and finishing my degree. I am not at home from 10 to 19h30 o'clock, so please be patient If I don't answer immediately. My mother tongue isn't English, so I'm sorry If you don't understand something, just point it out and I will try to explain it better and in detail.

Thanks for reading, I am eagerly waiting your help.
2014-02-24, 02:52 AM,
I only just started with my first niche yesterday. I would recommend staying with blogger as I have yet to find a legitimate hosting company that will support blackhat content. I hope that saves you some time with research. Good luck! Also there was no mistakes with your wording, I think.

[Image: new_signature_3.jpg]
2014-02-24, 03:04 AM,
Hey madmancade101, thanks for your quick answer. The domain thing is a possibility, and yes, that's the main reason, as you state clearly, why it remains in the realms of the possibilities. Good to see I have written it ok, although I want to add something I forgot: my stats are about 1000 hits and 115 leads in the week that is now ending (17-23 of February), but the normal stats are a bit lower, maybe 800 and 80.

I also try to(...) get traffic from Facebook (posting in groups and having my page about the game), Yahoo answers and via the results Google gives me about my niche. I usually ping my blogs (I have several) each time I post them with free online services like pingmyurl and such. The majority of my leads are from USA (45 the week that's ending) and that's what I want to target, as the rates in the rest of the countries I reach are poor.
2014-02-24, 03:12 AM,
(2014-02-24, 03:04 AM)matisptfan Wrote: Hey madmancade101, thanks for your quick answer. The domain thing is a possibility, and yes, that's the main reason, as you state clearly, why it remains in the realms of the possibilities. Good to see I have written it ok, although I want to add something I forgot: my stats are about 1000 hits and 115 leads in the week that is now ending (17-23 of February), but the normal stats are a bit lower, maybe 800 and 80.

I also try to(...) get traffic from Facebook (posting in groups and having my page about the game), Yahoo answers and via the results Google gives me about my niche. I usually ping my blogs (I have several) each time I post them with free online services like pingmyurl and such. The majority of my leads are from USA (45 the week that's ending) and that's what I want to target, as the rates in the rest of the countries I reach are poor.

What are your earnings? And try to target France from what I hear they are easier and higher paying targets maybe due to how much the euro is at the moment. That all I know I will do some research for you either tomorrow or later this evening (GMT).

2014-02-24, 03:19 AM,
(2014-02-24, 03:12 AM)madmancade101 Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 03:04 AM)matisptfan Wrote: Hey madmancade101, thanks for your quick answer. The domain thing is a possibility, and yes, that's the main reason, as you state clearly, why it remains in the realms of the possibilities. Good to see I have written it ok, although I want to add something I forgot: my stats are about 1000 hits and 115 leads in the week that is now ending (17-23 of February), but the normal stats are a bit lower, maybe 800 and 80.

What are your earnings? And try to target France from what I hear they are easier and higher paying targets maybe due to how much the euro is at the moment. That all I know I will do some research for you either tomorrow or later this evening (GMT).

The payout in MediaKings is 50 bucks, and that I have made that since the start of the year, with different videos and niches. My last niche, In which I an working ATM, I feel it's better and can make me reach that mark quicker and continuously.
2014-02-24, 03:25 AM,
(2014-02-24, 03:19 AM)matisptfan Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 03:12 AM)madmancade101 Wrote:

The payout in MediaKings is 50 bucks, and that I have made that since the start of the year, with different videos and niches. My last niche, In which I an working ATM, I feel it's better and can make me reach that mark quicker and continuously.

Hm. Yeah $50 in 2 months isn't that much but its a good if you're just starting. Good luck on your new niche!

2014-02-27, 06:36 AM,
Update: I received a warning in my account and my video is probably not going to show in results. I can only see it in via autoplay in my blog.

I plan to do a massive test on friday: creating 10 accounts with 10 videos each promoting the same niche. I will use the tools here in the forum to validate those accounts. I am stilling willing to read your comments, so If you think you can help me, don't hesitate to post.
2014-02-28, 06:01 AM,
Sorry to double post, but I can't edit my posts.
This is a quick message just to say that today (23:31 here) was my best day on MediaKings so far. I made today what I would take 2, sometimes 3 days to make. I'm excited for the weekend, when I can do what I said above. I am thinking about a few tools that I know can make the process run smoother, and I will gladly share it as a tutorial when I'm done. Let's hope tomorrow can bring more or at least the same earnings as today.
2014-03-02, 07:59 AM,
Hi again,
So even though I seem to be talking to myself :) I still would like to give a little update on this thread.
I stated that I wanted to create 10 Youtube accounts with 10 videos each, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it. I spent almost the entire day on trying to instate a good manual process, but Youtube is getting the better of me. I was only able to create 4 different accounts with 16 unlisted videos and 2 unlisted playlists. I did on Ubuntu because I though Macchanger would help, but now I'm stuck since when I create the account I have to confirm it via cellphone message or call. I know that a possible solution is to simply register on Youtube using a different email provider, and I will try that after I write this message.

I have a couple of saturated different niches under my belt, that will have to wait (I will have more free time around April).
As for now, I will target Vimeo and Daily Motion with the emails I've created, then try to create new Youtube accounts with different emails.

On the 8th of March I'll make the unlisted videos and playlists public.
Any tips on how to make this entire process a bit faster or smoother just tell me ;D
2014-03-03, 12:37 AM,
All of a sudden I stopped getting hits and leads in Media-Kings. My blog was inactive due to suspicious activity, but I reinstated it via a confirmation message. Still, now everything is like I haven't spread any links and even though I have 4500 views today in the blog, somehow MediaKings only shows 5 hits, 1 lousy lead and the support on skype can't help me and doesn't even know why this is happening...

I'm in way over my head, but I to worry about the accounts created yesterday, which was the only different thing from the things I do everyday. Maybe wanting more was fatal...
If you know something I can do please let me know, but I'm considering changing networks...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 86 9 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 105 Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,921 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 535 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  how to reach a large scale affiliater for tech niche? ZSubmitter 2 98 2017-09-14, 10:31 AM
Last Post: biocryol77

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top