[Help] Can someone explain me how to Instagram?
2015-10-12, 07:06 PM,
I don't even have a account, I don't even like social media, I have a facebook account because the constant nagging of my friends.

But I realize that Instagram is a gold mine for many people and I want a piece of it too.

So I'm making this thread to see if someone can give me a quick insight of how to make a instagram account to earn money.
Yes, I know how to make a account, but how do I grow a 0 friends account? What are the limits to not get banned, what are the tips and tricks to be successful, is better to grow new accounts or buy accounts?

If someone is felling nice today, I appreciate your input on this.

If I get some valuable info on this thread, I'll make a Instagram Journey thread for everyone to see my progress.
2015-10-13, 01:15 AM,
Everything on Instagram is saturated TBH. I'm using MassPlanner right now their extended edition. The only issue is that the only way to get a good amount of Leads if you're using OGMobi or TheBluMarket is to have at least 5k followers and higher. You could promote your niche with MassPlanner or FollowLiker with 50 accounts setup but it's still hard. Instagram will flag any comments related to your niche. I've been working on Instagram for 2 weeks and have earned nothing lol. If I was to use a Blackhat niche things would potentially be different. It all goes down to you were your morals are at and how much money you have to spend to market your Instagram accounts.
Good luck to you brother
2015-11-22, 08:26 AM,
Although I'm hardly experienced, I'm attempting to do IG atm and I have found that although this is not always the case, the majority of the audience is teen/millennial girls. As for growing an account, Shoutouts, Shout4Shout, Following other users, liking, commenting are methods.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Follow my journey! Here:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
2015-11-22, 10:03 AM,
When I did it (about 3 months ago) I used a bot I made to auto follow/ unfollow people in my niche.

all I did to promote, was I had the description of my user:
"I am having a followers giveaway, enter in now! LINK"

I made about $30 a day, wasn't too bad.

I barely liked other posts, never commented.

I posted about 4 times.

The biggest thing is that you DO IT, you won't know anything unless you try. So follow my steps, find the limits, find what works. Once you have one account working, make 5 more, once those are working you can go on from there, don't just jump in testing with 100 accts or you will pull your hair out of your head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 25 766 7 hours ago
Last Post: hasbeenwillbe
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 2 152 2017-12-12, 07:11 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How to Become Profitable W/ Shopify & Instagram Influencers IllmaticBars 2 231 2017-12-05, 04:27 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Any Free Way To Get Free Instagram Followers? shervin 8 471 2017-11-19, 12:56 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Review my Instagram landing page (Bonus 20 followers inside) rinaldohack 42 1,510 2017-11-10, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top