[Help]Any way to extract images from a game
2014-10-19, 06:21 AM,
Hey there, is there any way to get the resources from a game?
Let's say i want to take an images of heart that represent the lives from a game. Is there any way to extract the actually image from the game?
Can it be done with swf decompiler or i have to use something else?

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do"
2014-10-19, 02:56 PM,
You can just go to the game wiki's page and then search for something like 'Lives', there will most likely be a Heart icon, right click that > copy image location.
EG: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Gems
This has the Gems icon from Clash of Clans 5 times.
Latest Thanks - View all

Just4Fun(2014-10-19 06:02 PM) 

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-10-19, 06:03 PM,
(2014-10-19, 02:56 PM)Nightcore Wrote: You can just go to the game wiki's page and then search for something like 'Lives', there will most likely be a Heart icon, right click that > copy image location.
EG: /wiki/Gems
This has the Gems icon from Clash of Clans 5 times.

thanks but there are some games that doesn't have any wiki page. and i can't find them on google images either, like new games or something. is there another way to extract from the game itself?

2014-10-19, 06:06 PM,
The simple way would be to just take a screenshot and edit out the special icon or whatever you want. Might be a little hard for some, but usually you can even edit out the unwanted stuff using paint if you have no image editing skills. Also if you niche isn't too underground and unsaturated you might be able to check your competitor websites for the icons you need.

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Just4Fun(2014-10-19 06:15 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2014-10-19, 06:18 PM,
(2014-10-19, 06:06 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: The simple way would be to just take a screenshot and edit out the special icon or whatever you want. Might be a little hard for some, but usually you can even edit out the unwanted stuff using paint if you have no image editing skills. Also if you niche isn't too underground and unsaturated you might be able to check your competitor websites for the icons you need.

Cheers,
PB3
ty man but i was thinking of something more HQ, like extracting directly from server or something.
The reason why i am asking is bc i saw on someones site a hq images that i didn't found on internet. And i asked him and he said he extracted it from server with a program.
It was a image of a ingame house and some characters from the game.

2014-10-19, 06:21 PM,
(2014-10-19, 06:18 PM)Just4Fun Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 06:06 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: The simple way would be to just take a screenshot and edit out the special icon or whatever you want. Might be a little hard for some, but usually you can even edit out the unwanted stuff using paint if you have no image editing skills. Also if you niche isn't too underground and unsaturated you might be able to check your competitor websites for the icons you need.

Cheers,
PB3
ty man but i was thinking of something more HQ, like extracting directly from server or something.
The reason why i am asking is bc i saw on someones site a hq images that i didn't found on internet. And i asked him and he said he extracted it from server with a program.

If you find a website/server that has the image you want on it, you might aswell copy the whole website and pick out the images you need. You can try to use HTTrack.

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Just4Fun(2014-10-19 06:23 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2014-10-19, 06:24 PM,
(2014-10-19, 06:21 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 06:18 PM)Just4Fun Wrote:

Cheers,
PB3

If you find a website/server that has the image you want on it, you might aswell copy the whole website and pick out the images you need. You can try to use HTTrack.

Cheers,
PB3

ok thanks for that i will try to use that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game installer project ? backslay 5 315 2017-10-13, 04:59 PM
Last Post: backslay
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 144 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Metadata Images acidster 2 126 2017-10-02, 09:46 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 7,688 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger
  Game pin submit video proof question SnackyCPA 3 152 2017-09-14, 10:47 AM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top