Help A Struggling Newbie Achieve Success
2015-09-18, 10:25 AM,

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself as yinkeys on this forum. I was referred to this forum by someone on twitter, that's why I signed up. I'm hoping my struggling story becomes a success story as I try to make my first few bucks.
Where I'm stuck at the moment is the creation of landing pages, getting a domain & hosting. I have no knowledge of Wordpress or HTML. I would be glad if ya'll could point me in the right direction to go about CPA marketing. For the moment I've got $100 on bing, and I was advices to get on either getrespone or leadpages to start creating landing pages. Any advice for me, no matter how little or small you experts could chip in I would be humbled & glad.

Thanks for commenting
2015-09-18, 12:57 PM,
(2015-09-18, 10:25 AM)yinkeys Wrote:
Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself as yinkeys on this forum. I was referred to this forum by someone on twitter, that's why I signed up. I'm hoping my struggling story becomes a success story as I try to make my first few bucks.
Where I'm stuck at the moment is the creation of landing pages, getting a domain & hosting. I have no knowledge of Wordpress or HTML. I would be glad if ya'll could point me in the right direction to go about CPA marketing. For the moment I've got $100 on bing, and I was advices to get on either getrespone or leadpages to start creating landing pages. Any advice for me, no matter how little or small you experts could chip in I would be humbled & glad.

Thanks for commenting

You can start out by using a CMS like WordPress, its really easy to setup and manage. There are Themes which can be customized so that it looks like a landing page.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-09-19, 11:30 PM,
Welcome to the forums Yinkeys. You'll be glad to hear that our entire forum is very very friendly and will offer the help that you need.
RW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPA Newbie migzgim 7 92 2017-10-20, 06:54 PM
Last Post: migzgim
  Vaskedap!!! Newbie from Philippines brokenreed09 2 92 2017-10-07, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Watt
  newbie quam 4 71 2017-09-09, 07:17 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  NEWBIE oliwa 2 67 2017-09-01, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Watt
  newbie here Chiraguy 3 155 2017-08-14, 03:58 PM