Hello to all CPAELITERS ! :)
2015-01-08, 08:09 PM,
About me
Hey ho, i'm SweetieCPA, won't share my real name to be anonymous (haha). Nah , my name is Raul, i'm 18 years old and i'm from Romania. I'm kinda new in IM ,know only basic things but i work preety well in HTML. I was working with websites since i was 12-13 years old. It is my passion.
I saw few methods about this "INTERNET MARKETING" online and i was interested to start my own bussiness too without having a boss. I always wanted to be my own boss and hope my plan will work.

What i will do ?
I heard youtube goes awesome in converting money, so i already started using it and i'm using gaming hack niche to earn some bucks to buy a domain and hosting for a year, after that hope i'll go a bit bigger. Right now i'm working with Installaxy and i will continue my work with it. I uploaded yesterday some videos and today i saw 1.78$ MTD and that motivated me.

I'm trying to learn as much as possible to be a rich guy like some of you over here. Glad to meet you all and glad to see that you guys help each other by writing tutorials by your hand or give advances to newbies. And because we are at this subject i like to thank you so much to teach me to earn at least a little bit.

Thankies for reading my introduction and my "ideas". Hope the best for you all and a happy new year since it's only 8 January !

Happy earnings to all !

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-01-09, 12:09 AM,
welcome to Elites. Your best introduction
2015-01-09, 12:11 AM,
welcome, at first i thought you were a girl because of "sweetie" as a username hahaha ;p
2015-01-09, 12:12 AM,
Welcome to the forums Raul. If you happen to need assistance with anything at all, feel free to contact me Smile
RW.
2015-01-09, 09:06 PM,
Thanks for your warm assistance guys. Nice to meet ya all.

RushingWind : For the moment i'm okay , i started using installaxy[PPI] for a while , i meant , from yesterday . and i see results already . I'm going to make my journey on this forum in a while. If you want subscribe to my thread =]

"
2015-01-10, 10:47 PM,
Welcome to the CPA / PPD world mate, you are at the right place.
Latest Thanks - View all

Maxy(2015-01-10 10:49 PM) 

"In late repentance."

-xchanmolx
2015-01-10, 10:48 PM,
Thank you mate :). I know its the best forum for IM. ^^

"
2015-01-10, 10:56 PM,
Welcome SweetieCPA to this community,I just joined it like a week ago and I have already learned many stuff. I hope the same happens to you.

Wish you the best and I hope you get many installations/leads :D
2015-01-10, 11:04 PM,
I do. Check my journey JenniN :). ^^

"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi CPAEliters from Argentina nadveos 2 246 2017-03-11, 04:26 PM
Last Post: nadveos
  Hello CPAELITERS ! w1cked 10 644 2014-07-18, 05:20 AM