Hello guys !
2016-07-04, 06:02 PM,
Hi,

I subscribed to the forum few days ago and i finally take time to introduce myself.

I'm kinda new to IM, i did not win anything from now, but it's been some month that i read a lot of things around it and not just CPA but almost anything. I know it's not good to read and never do anything, but i did the first step as i'm leaving studies, so i'll have more time because my actual work isn't so much time consuming.

Oh and BTW, i'm from France. I heard that leads around here are pretty good so it can be good for me haha :P

My favorite part of this forum is the journey section, because it's really motivating to see people from different level being motivated and keep moving on !
2016-07-05, 01:45 PM,
(2016-07-04, 06:02 PM)Meyden Wrote: Hi,

I subscribed to the forum few days ago and i finally take time to introduce myself.

I'm kinda new to IM, i did not win anything from now, but it's been some month that i read a lot of things around it and not just CPA but almost anything. I know it's not good to read and never do anything, but i did the first step as i'm leaving studies, so i'll have more time because my actual work isn't so much time consuming.

Oh and BTW, i'm from France. I heard that leads around here are pretty good so it can be good for me haha :P

My favorite part of this forum is the journey section, because it's really motivating to see people from different level being motivated and keep moving on !

Hi Meyden,

That is correct yes French offers pay out a LOT, so if you can select the best niches and learn some good traffic techniques you will be well on your way to banking lots of cash with CPA. I will list some resources below for you too, just some things that could help you out.

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
2016-07-05, 03:08 PM,
(2016-07-04, 06:02 PM)Meyden Wrote: Hi,

Hey buddy good to see you here! Hope you enjoy CPAElites as much as i do.

#Realtalk. Cool

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-07-05, 04:42 PM,
Thanks for the links Hawk Eye, it will be really helpful !

Also, amazing Journeys Realtalk, wish you the best to keep that up :)
2016-07-05, 10:11 PM,
what network you going to use?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Guys WhizzKid 3 61 2017-10-18, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Hi guys! Deoes 3 115 2017-09-26, 02:39 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  whats uo guys Have_a_good_day 4 114 2017-09-24, 02:26 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hi, guys! SpyOver 3 138 2017-09-21, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Watt