Hello everyone! please have a look over here.
2014-12-31, 06:26 PM,
(please read till the end) I'm 20 year old guy from india, who left his engineering due to the forced choice of the other stream in which i have no interest. i wanted to choose computer science branch, back in the days i used to hack websites, rooting the servers etc but i left all of them, since last year i created a online movies blog and tried to earn through it, learned a basics of seo and earned around $200 after 4-5 months. :\ then due to copyrights complaint google deleted my blog (it was blogspot) then i left it, i tried other ways of IM, like indian affiliation program, Teespring campaign, Spreadshirt campaign, RevenYou(PPI), CPM, PPV advertising, etc.
in whole year i earned around $400, since some months i saw a CPA, searched about it. signed up at cpagrip and made myself familiar with that site, offers etc
also signed up here too, i already lost my 2 years in engineering now chose another graduation course but there is no carrier after that because it's very hard to find the jobs here and if i'm able to get the job then no one will pay me more than $250 for month just after a graduation all they need is awesome marks with job experience, so i don't want that kind of jobs :( i will survive in IM,
in my country $1= 63.21 indian rupee, so earning $300 a month will be okay for me, i know always dream big, i dream to earn at least $100 a day.
i often see the chat at cpagrip and see the people earning too much, also see some indians there earning $1k a day and when i convert $1k to my currency i go crazy. they are earning a hell of money but why can't i ? i've already earned some bucks through net sitting in front of my computer.
i'm having a epileptic brain disorder so parents doesn't let me go anywhere. this is why i decided IM for lifetime earning as a job or as a business i prefer im.
right now i'm having a go daddy hosting, 2 .net domains, $50 for investment and a good knowledge of html editing with 24 hour internet,
i used to think survey and offers all are fake they never give the real file ? i still think a little in that way ? like for clash of clans gem generator, that is absolutely fake, i mean they won't provide the thing they offered before after the survey but they will make HQ landing page with proof of fake comments now a days fake live chat too?
i mean like that i don't want to do fake things with people, as i'm lazy i know how much it takes to complete a survey which is so annoying, what is that ? as i learned it is incentive network which means we provide something in return when the user completes the required action! i might sound stupid. is that the black hat work you call ? why we do scams, okay okay. returning to my topic. i'm fed up looking at fb all the day getting same memes post again and again and chating with a girl who is very far away from me just because of i'm desperate >_< (deactivated the account so since some days i'm reading the tutorial) also i was playing counter strike all the day so i uninstalled it too. i'm not asking for each and every steps, i already have some knowledge about IM, i'm just willing to get kicked in the right direction by you guys. $300/month will be enough for me!!!!
i want to earn, please suggest where to start ? lots of thanks in advance, happy new year :)
2014-12-31, 06:41 PM,
Hello jayse4n

Welcome to CPAelites

I can see that you need help

So, for that you can add me on skype

Latest Thanks - View all

jayse4n(2014-12-31 07:01 PM) 
2014-12-31, 07:04 PM,
(2014-12-31, 06:41 PM)coolprince265 Wrote: Hello jayse4n

Welcome to CPAelites

I can see that you need help

So, for that you can add me on skype

just added you, i will be so thankful to you :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top