Hello everyone, New here and not quite the usual member.
2014-12-24, 08:44 AM,
Happy Holidays everyone, I came across this site after recently joining Max Bounty. Believe it or not, CPA is not my normal forte, I am actually the owner of a CPC Ad Network.

I am a member of Peerfly, Diablo Media and now Max Bounty. I test different networks to certify that they work on our Ad Engine and well we make a little extra $$ while we are at it because of course that is what it is all about in the end.

Enough of my marketing work, let me tell you a little more about me...

My Name is Shane and I am an avid PlayStation Gamer... to the point we actually acquired a website called Urgent Fury that we used to compete in with tournaments. Since then we have worked directly with PlayStation with a TV Series in PlayStation Home for a year, attending events like E3, PAX and more and I am a PlayStation MVP. So if any of you need some PlayStation Help feel free to contact me and I will get you connected with the right person.

I am a US Navy Veteran living in the oil hub of the US know as Midland, TX and have been in the IT and Web Industry since the late 90's. I have basically was raised with Technology since being one of the first classrooms to have a computer in it for learning in Midland.

I love to help people solve solutions and figure stuff out. I am a member of several forums so I generally linger more than I post unless it is a topic that catches my interest.

Good to be here and look forward to seeing what CPA Elites has to offer.
2014-12-24, 04:08 PM,
Welcome, we wish all the goods on this forum
Latest Thanks - View all

ufshane(2014-12-24 05:19 PM) 
2014-12-28, 11:31 AM,
Welcome aboard Shane. Thats quite a nice introduction right there. Wishing you all the best for your endeavors.
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

ufshane(2014-12-29 12:22 AM) 
2014-12-28, 11:37 AM,
Welcome here ! You got lot of expérience thats nice !
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-12-28, 07:05 PM,
WElcome buddy! PM me if you have any questions. im more than willing to help ^^
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2014-12-28, 07:24 PM,
Welcome to the forums bud! Glad to have you here on CPA Elites.
Latest Thanks - View all

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-29, 12:22 AM,
Thanks guys, it has been a great year actually, we started as a small ad network for a few gaming sites to help build up the value of all of our sites a few years ago. Then last year we switched to our new system for managing our publishers and advertisers and never looked back.

To date we have paid publishers over $9000.00 with little or no advertising to recruit them. By far much better than I even imagined for a network we started and maintain a few hours a week.

We really hope to work with more CPA Publishers to increase our advertiser traffic... so that is my ultimate goal here at CPA Elites. I want to understand what you guys are looking for when you are buying traffic on ad networks to promote your offers.

i also what to learn more about what email solutions people are using, we are working on a new offering for Marketers that takes their Email management software, web hosting and wordpress installation into a single transaction.

And yes I realize I can be a bit of a book writer sometimes on forums haha...

Going back to my PlayStation roots that started all of this, our website is http://www.urgentfury.com we actually create tournaments for PlayStation games and have built a pretty large community, those as of late its been a bit slow. Hoping to breath some life into them after the new year.

How many of you guys are gamers?
2014-12-29, 12:31 AM,
Hello there, Welcome to CPAElites!
Latest Thanks - View all

ufshane(2014-12-29 08:39 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member here! Mr M 6 76 2017-12-09, 07:22 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Hello, New member here durumf 5 266 2017-11-20, 07:44 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  New member here pinverts 7 214 2017-10-26, 01:04 PM