Hello everyone, New here and not quite the usual member.
2014-12-24, 08:44 AM,
Happy Holidays everyone, I came across this site after recently joining Max Bounty. Believe it or not, CPA is not my normal forte, I am actually the owner of a CPC Ad Network.

I am a member of Peerfly, Diablo Media and now Max Bounty. I test different networks to certify that they work on our Ad Engine and well we make a little extra $$ while we are at it because of course that is what it is all about in the end.

Enough of my marketing work, let me tell you a little more about me...

My Name is Shane and I am an avid PlayStation Gamer... to the point we actually acquired a website called Urgent Fury that we used to compete in with tournaments. Since then we have worked directly with PlayStation with a TV Series in PlayStation Home for a year, attending events like E3, PAX and more and I am a PlayStation MVP. So if any of you need some PlayStation Help feel free to contact me and I will get you connected with the right person.

I am a US Navy Veteran living in the oil hub of the US know as Midland, TX and have been in the IT and Web Industry since the late 90's. I have basically was raised with Technology since being one of the first classrooms to have a computer in it for learning in Midland.

I love to help people solve solutions and figure stuff out. I am a member of several forums so I generally linger more than I post unless it is a topic that catches my interest.

Good to be here and look forward to seeing what CPA Elites has to offer.
Share This Thread :

2014-12-24, 04:08 PM,
Welcome, we wish all the goods on this forum
2014-12-28, 11:31 AM,
Welcome aboard Shane. Thats quite a nice introduction right there. Wishing you all the best for your endeavors.
RW.
2014-12-28, 11:37 AM,
Welcome here ! You got lot of expérience thats nice !
2014-12-28, 07:05 PM,
WElcome buddy! PM me if you have any questions. im more than willing to help ^^

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2014-12-28, 07:24 PM,
Welcome to the forums bud! Glad to have you here on CPA Elites.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-29, 12:22 AM,
Thanks guys, it has been a great year actually, we started as a small ad network for a few gaming sites to help build up the value of all of our sites a few years ago. Then last year we switched to our new system for managing our publishers and advertisers and never looked back.

To date we have paid publishers over $9000.00 with little or no advertising to recruit them. By far much better than I even imagined for a network we started and maintain a few hours a week.

We really hope to work with more CPA Publishers to increase our advertiser traffic... so that is my ultimate goal here at CPA Elites. I want to understand what you guys are looking for when you are buying traffic on ad networks to promote your offers.

i also what to learn more about what email solutions people are using, we are working on a new offering for Marketers that takes their Email management software, web hosting and wordpress installation into a single transaction.

And yes I realize I can be a bit of a book writer sometimes on forums haha...

Going back to my PlayStation roots that started all of this, our website is www.urgentfury.com we actually create tournaments for PlayStation games and have built a pretty large community, those as of late its been a bit slow. Hoping to breath some life into them after the new year.

How many of you guys are gamers?
2014-12-29, 12:31 AM,
Hello there, Welcome to CPAElites!