Hello everyone !
2016-07-21, 09:07 AM,
#1
Hi, I'm new here and I started to work with cpa just 3 weeks ago. So far I've earned just 42$ and my goal is at least 100$/day. Money

I want to share experiences with you and learn more...
Reply
2016-07-21, 10:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-21, 08:01 PM by SwiffJustus.)
#2
Hi XALICE, welcome to the Show!
Just 3 weeks and 42 bucks already? That's terrific!!Money
You'd be surprise to find out how long it takes some to start earningCry
Seems you may have a knack for this. Just make sure you understand from
where the success is originating and just scale up!
Continued success and welcome aboardGrin
Latest Thanks - View all

XALICE(2016-07-21 01:54 PM) 
Reply
2016-07-21, 01:54 PM,
#3
SwiffJustus
Thank you for the advice ! Kiss
---------------------------------
I forgot to mention, I'm great graphic designer, so I can help you guys with that in exchange for more information about CPA marketing.GrinNerd
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2016-07-21 08:02 PM) 
Reply
2016-07-21, 08:33 PM,
#4
(2016-07-21, 01:54 PM)XALICE Wrote: SwiffJustus
Thank you for the advice ! Kiss
---------------------------------
I forgot to mention, I'm great graphic designer, so I can help you guys with that in exchange for more information about CPA marketing.GrinNerd

You're welcome,
Visual communication is so important in gaining the trust of potential leads so it's great that you excel in that area.Many Marketers have painstakingly went to great lengths to establish a steady traffic flow yet fail to put that same type of time and commitment into making their pages aesthetically pleasing and more importantly BELIEVABLE.Then they are Astonished that with so much traffic their leads are so few... It's all about breeding TRUST... You accomplish that you CONVERT THE LEADMoney .
Well of course you must first of all put before that traffic something of value to them.
I know a few folks who make a comfortable living with under 100 visitors a year and between 2-5 conversions..Again,Of course, these are Large ticket items but I'm just making a point. To have a Zillion visitors a day to site is not the be-all and end-all of being successful... If you dont know what to do with that traffic you may as well have 10 Visitors and at the same token if you are a skilled Marketer you can only have 10 specialized visitors a day and if you know what to do with them it can reap the same if not more benefits as having a slew of them...
Some folks miss that altogether unfortunately and spend 90% of their time and resources hunting traffic and the other 10% honing their craft on how to handle that traffic with a certain level of proficiency.. when it should probably be just the opposite...
Oh well let them go right ahead -lol ..
The noose is tightening on that type of renegade marketing as a lot of the resources/sites these type of marketers seek for dependable traffic is becoming less and less dependable, now of course there will be those few that are skilled enough to make the adjustments and find the next exploit but those to will become few and far between as more resources are put towards thwarting how some of us marketers ply our tradeWink
But that's another discussionSmile
Latest Thanks - View all

XALICE(2016-07-22 05:20 PM) 
Reply
2016-07-21, 08:46 PM,
#5
Welcome to cpaelites Xalice
Latest Thanks - View all

XALICE(2016-07-22 05:20 PM) 
Reply
2016-07-22, 09:52 PM,
#6
(2016-07-21, 08:33 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 01:54 PM)XALICE Wrote: SwiffJustus
Thank you for the advice ! Kiss
---------------------------------
I forgot to mention, I'm great graphic designer, so I can help you guys with that in exchange for more information about CPA marketing.GrinNerd

You're welcome,
Visual communication is so important in gaining the trust of potential leads so it's great that you excel in that area.Many Marketers have painstakingly went to great lengths to establish a steady traffic flow yet fail to put that same type of time and commitment into making their pages aesthetically pleasing and more importantly BELIEVABLE.Then they are Astonished that with so much traffic their leads are so few... It's all about breeding TRUST... You accomplish that you CONVERT THE LEADMoney .
Well of course you must first of all put before that traffic something of value to them.
I know a few folks who make a comfortable living with under 100 visitors a year and between 2-5 conversions..Again,Of course, these are Large ticket items but I'm just making a point. To have a Zillion visitors a day to site is not the be-all and end-all of being successful... If you dont know what to do with that traffic you may as well have 10 Visitors and at the same token if you are a skilled Marketer you can only have 10 specialized visitors a day and if you know what to do with them it can reap the same if not more benefits as having a slew of them...
Some folks miss that altogether unfortunately and spend 90% of their time and resources hunting traffic and the other 10% honing their craft on how to handle that traffic with a certain level of proficiency.. when it should probably be just the opposite...
Oh well let them go right ahead -lol ..
The noose is tightening on that type of renegade marketing as a lot of the resources/sites these type of marketers seek for dependable traffic is becoming less and less dependable, now of course there will be those few that are skilled enough to make the adjustments and find the next exploit but those to will become few and far between as more resources are put towards thwarting how some of us marketers ply our tradeWink
But that's another discussionSmile

You are absolutely right, building trust is very important. I'm using CPAgrip but It's hard to customize the template, I've been searching for a video template but no luck so far, their video locker customization does not seem to work. I want to simulate a video player in the bg and when the play button is pressed I want the offer to start. Tongue Newbie problem...
Reply





About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top