Hello everyone !
2016-01-13, 09:16 PM,
Hello everyone,

I'm new here I'm also new in the CPA networks Sad

My name is Oussama Boughaba I'm From Morocco , I'm 24 years

I have a degree in IT development and two Microsoft Certifications

in Programming language C# and SQL Server Database

I started in IT development when I was 15 .

I love all things in relation with technology and that's why I love to work in CPA . That's all about me I think Grin , Next time I'll ask you guys to give me some advise to promote my offers because I'm trying so much but no results, Thank to all of you
2016-01-13, 09:19 PM,
Hey man welcome to the forum. Welcome to our community. it's good that you know developing that will becomehandy
2016-01-13, 09:24 PM,
(2016-01-13, 09:19 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Hey man welcome to the forum. Welcome to our community. it's good that you know developing that will becomehandy

Thank you mate, I have a youtube channel with tutorials in Moroccan arabic about programming windows application, sql server database, web developing, and some C# Evenementiel and a website in which all students in IT development in Morocco can find Lessons, examens corrected, and a landing page in which I'm presenting myself
2016-01-13, 09:28 PM,
(2016-01-13, 09:24 PM)ZeroChances Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 09:19 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Hey man welcome to the forum. Welcome to our community. it's good that you know developing that will becomehandy

Thank you mate, I have a youtube channel with tutorials in Moroccan arabic about programming windows application, sql server database, web developing, and some C# Evenementiel and a website in which all students in IT development in Morocco can find Lessons, examens corrected, and a landing page in which I'm presenting myself

nice mate. good job. i want also learn how to develope, have you skype?
2016-01-13, 09:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-13, 09:54 PM by ZeroChances.)
yes of course : oboughaba9

Where can I post a thread to have some advise how to get free traffic because I just started I don't have money on my payoneer at all I tried with posting in facebook and twitter but I just have 40 clicks 0 leads how to get more clicks and more leads ?
2016-01-13, 10:11 PM,
(2016-01-13, 09:16 PM)ZeroChances Wrote: Hello everyone,

I love all things in relation with technology and that's why I love to work in CPA . That's all about me I think Grin , Next time I'll ask you guys to give me some advise to promote my offers because I'm trying so much but no results, Thank to all of you

Hello Oussama and welcome to CPAElites.
You live in a beautiful country, I plan to visit Morocco sometime in the future.
I also started learning to code around the age of 15, I still remember how happy I was after I wrote my first lines of code.

Don`t be afraid to ask around if you have any questions, you will find here lots of friendly people.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
2016-01-13, 10:22 PM,
(2016-01-13, 10:11 PM)HCFGrizzly Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 09:16 PM)ZeroChances Wrote: Hello everyone,

Hello Oussama and welcome to CPAElites.
You live in a beautiful country, I plan to visit Morocco sometime in the future.
I also started learning to code around the age of 15, I still remember how happy I was after I wrote my first lines of code.

Don`t be afraid to ask around if you have any questions, you will find here lots of friendly people.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

Hi, thank you so much for your support , Actually I'm looking for how to get mor traffic for my offer I'm using twitter but zero result Sometimes I say if that's normal or I have zero chances CrySad
2016-01-13, 10:46 PM,
Create a thread where you will explain your problem in more depth and I`m sure we can find some solutions for your problem.

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top