Hello everyone.
2014-12-15, 02:46 PM,
Hello everyone. I just discovered this forum today and I am so surprised that I had never heard of it until today. It really looks like a very great community full of very useful techniques and methods on CPA marketing and stuff in general. I am so surprised at how big this forum is for how long it has been around. I have noticed that a lot of the internet marketing forums that were frequented a lot back then that were quite large communities have slightly and largely lost a lot of regular users. It must be you guys haha. You guys are definitely doing something right which is probably providing a ton of useful methods that work. I haven't had much time to look around yet but I am really looking forward to reading and studying and possibly meeting all of you and getting to know all of you. I plan on being a regular. I started out doing graphic design when i was 13 years old and I am 24 now. I started developing small websites at about 14 or 15 and discovered a few marketing forums. I then started doing some affiliate marketing at the age of 16 so I have about 8 years of on and off experience making money here and there on the internet. With my graphic design experience I plan on possibly making some awesome avatars or signatures for other members if sigs are allowed and also providing some nice cheap graphic design services if it is allowed. Well I think that is my introduction. I really love graphic design and marketing in general and really can't wait to start being part of the community and start even providing some useful content in the future for everyone to enjoy and learn from. Look forward to meeting you all. Cheers! Grin
2014-12-15, 03:09 PM,
Welcome to the forums, Silver. Glad to have you here Smile. It is allowed to offer your graphics services and such, but, it has to be approved first and you can only post it here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Elites-Pr...s-Products

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top