Hello everyone!
2014-04-25, 02:55 AM,
Heyy guys, how you doing? My name is Bojko! I live in Greece and I speak Greek, Bulgarian and English(and little Russian). I'm new in this money making methods so I'm a newbie :D. Please, don't hate me if I ask stupid questions in threads. If anyone have the time, please send me the links of the best beginners tutorials/guides that worked for you :).
2014-04-25, 05:10 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites. You will learn a lot from this forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bojokolos(2014-04-25 05:14 AM) 
2014-04-25, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-25, 06:42 AM by NickGatzos.)
(2014-04-25, 02:55 AM)Bojokolos Wrote: Heyy guys, how you doing? My name is Bojko! I live in Greece and I speak Greek, Bulgarian and English(and little Russian). I'm new in this money making methods so I'm a newbie :D. Please, don't hate me if I ask stupid questions in threads. If anyone have the time, please send me the links of the best beginners tutorials/guides that worked for you :).

Howdy Bojko! Welcome to the best CPA community.

I am actually from Greece too and I can speak in English, Greek, Russian and some French.
To be honest I am half-Russian and half-Greek.

I would recommend you to start with taking a look at this section:Elites General CPA Discussions.
If you want, you can also find tutorials written by me
here.
2014-04-26, 04:39 AM,
Γειά σου, my friend! I'll check your tutorials :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top