Hello elites
2015-04-24, 04:53 PM,
Hello,

I am not new here as Admin knows, I had a ban for low quality posts (and I remember to be very angry about that) which removed all of my posts entirely. But I do understand now what does this forum think about it's content quality. I kind a like it, but what I do like very much is what these rules does to this community. It's one of the best communities for IM. And besides it shares really great information. So I don't want to be banned again and from now I will try to keep all my posts as better quality as possible. Just one thing, mods and admin, please message the users or give them a notification about their low quality posts. I thought my posts were good enough (compared to another posts) so that ban came really unexpectedly.

So in all now I am just like new here and most of you know nothing about me. I will give you something. Around 4 years on IM, tried a lot of methods, now mostly doing CPA and simple website coding. Still love trying new methods, always love making money and about to always love CPAelites.
What bout experience and can help You with, it's web developing (wordpress,jquery,javascript,php,html,etc); niche,keyword researching; project management; something for youtube ranking; split testing; CR improving; service,product selling; and some more.. So if you will need help with any of that, feel free to ask me.
What I want to learn mostly: paid advertising, seo, ad copywriting and improve my knowledge I already have.

That's all!

Thanks everyone for reading this long and boring post, I hope I won't get banned for it.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-04-24 05:16 PM) 
2015-04-24, 05:16 PM,
(2015-04-24, 04:53 PM)simonn Wrote: Hello,

I am not new here as Admin knows, I had a ban for low quality posts (and I remember to be very angry about that) which removed all of my posts entirely. But I do understand now what does this forum think about it's content quality. I kind a like it, but what I do like very much is what these rules does to this community. It's one of the best communities for IM. And besides it shares really great information. So I don't want to be banned again and from now I will try to keep all my posts as better quality as possible. Just one thing, mods and admin, please message the users or give them a notification about their low quality posts. I thought my posts were good enough (compared to another posts) so that ban came really unexpectedly.

So in all now I am just like new here and most of you know nothing about me. I will give you something. Around 4 years on IM, tried a lot of methods, now mostly doing CPA and simple website coding. Still love trying new methods, always love making money and about to always love CPAelites.
What bout experience and can help You with, it's web developing (wordpress,jquery,javascript,php,html,etc); niche,keyword researching; project management; something for youtube ranking; split testing; CR improving; service,product selling; and some more.. So if you will need help with any of that, feel free to ask me.
What I want to learn mostly: paid advertising, seo, ad copywriting and improve my knowledge I already have.

That's all!

Thanks everyone for reading this long and boring post, I hope I won't get banned for it.

Wow, that's first actually. Well thank you and welcome back.
Latest Thanks - View all

SuperSimple(2015-04-24 05:32 PM) 
2015-04-24, 09:54 PM,
(2015-04-24, 04:53 PM)simonn Wrote: Hello,

That's all!

Welcome Back simonn!! :D If you can add me on Skype: zakka33, i can't send PM
I have to ask you something :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPA Elites!!! flipit 3 117 2017-10-17, 02:44 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  HI ALL CPA ELITES MEMBERS harishcbg 5 157 2017-10-09, 08:40 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Hello elites user! Yosua 4 120 2017-10-02, 11:29 PM
Last Post: AdmiralBulldog
  Hello elites !!! romie542 3 165 2017-09-30, 10:00 PM
Last Post: NeonAffiliate