Hello commitment
2018-03-24, 11:24 PM,
Hi, New to the forum, but not completely new to IM. As many, I've dabbled with IM in various way but have never made a solid commitment after starting projects and eventually dropped the project and left it stagnant. 

I'm here to make a change to this, if only for myself. To prove I can self sustain a sole income in IM and hopefully get to the point where I'm actually able to give something back to the community and be the guy showing others. 

Three months ago I made a decision to halt and decease all projects I've created over the years and kill all payments being made to hosting, services etc. I realised that if I wanted to be a success, follow through and achieve my goals I set myself, I need to change my life completely. Without changing my mindset, physical and mental health, I'm just going to be repeating history and inevitably saying those words to myself, "I can't", "I won't", "it doesn't work", "I'm a failure" and so on. 

I've purposefully spent time away from the forums and anything to do with IM since removing all ongoing projects. I've put myself through paces to train and physically get fit. Changed my outlook on life by leaving the apartment, being social and pushing myself in situations I wouldn't of otherwise felt comfortable in. The point of this is to take a different mental approach and be positive to how I learn and apply my knowledge over the next year. It's going to be tough, I'm going to fail, I know this but I'm committed to what's to come.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-25, 02:27 PM,
Hi mate, Welcome on board.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top