Hello and Goodday to call CPAElites
2015-06-03, 02:34 AM,
I have been here a while silently creeping the forums and doing tons of reading but I never have officially Introduced myself and rarely posted, so here I go.

My Name is Lee,

I am a 38 old male with a beautiful 2 year old girl who just started talking up a storm and a equally beautiful wife. I am actually a cook by trade which something I lost my passion for many years ago. I originally went to school for Computer Science then switched to Physics after 2 years only to be diagnosed with brain cancer 2 years later and pretty much spent 6 years of my life in a bed before I was better. After which I spent the next 5 years of my life depressed and trying to find myself until I finally found the love of my life followed by the birth of my child and things on a emotional level have never been better. My main goal with is to create a better life for me and my family. My one greatest wish currently is to earn enough money online to buy the home my wife and my child they both deserve. I believe every child should have a home and it saddens me that I have not been able to provide this for my family as of yet.

I started reading on ways to earn money from home several years ago and was extremely skeptical at first. But after tons of research and seeing proof I finally see that some of these methods actually work and decided to finally take the plunge and give it a legitimate shot. I am actually very good at Whitehat SEO and have been doing it for local companies for years as a way to earn money on the side.

I recently decided it is finally the time to get off my lazy ass. Stop reading and over analyzing things through a telescope reading about what others are doing while never actually attempting them myself. I have always had a fear of failure my entire life and I think that is what kills my motivation to actually go and do. I plan to start Journey thread after being inspired by the recent contents thread as soon as I am setup in a few days that will begin starting from 0$ per day and a 20'ish dollar investment all the way up to my short term goals which I will start in realistic increments using entirely Whitehat SEO techniques "with a peppering of grey hat" on Blackhat methods which I think will be very interesting.

Hopefully I will be able at some point afford to upgrade my account and see what sea of knowlegde is openly available on the higher ranks.

Greatly look forward to interacting and learning from this great community and more then willing to help anyone in anyway I can.

Egarrage

-
2015-06-03, 07:20 AM,
Surprised Nobody has responded to this yet. First welcome to the forums man its nice to have some older gents here 29 here with wife and baby on the way also, So I know where your coming from. Just stick with IM and focus, Your going to read alot of stuff and run into alot of failure just learn from those and become better I really hope you succeed man and GL if you need some answers or help add me on skype.
Latest Thanks - View all

Egarrage(2015-06-03 08:29 AM) 
2015-06-03, 08:30 AM,
(2015-06-03, 07:20 AM)Rival Wrote: Surprised Nobody has responded to this yet. First welcome to the forums man its nice to have some older gents here 29 here with wife and baby on the way also, So I know where your coming from. Just stick with IM and focus, Your going to read alot of stuff and run into alot of failure just learn from those and become better I really hope you succeed man and GL if you need some answers or help add me on skype.

Many thanks sir, thank you for the advice and your kind words.
2015-06-03, 08:55 AM,
You have a nice family :) I'm still 20 and I'm dreaming to make one little girl.You have 2 daughters :D :D :D. its a good reason to make you happy.

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-06-03, 09:22 AM,
(2015-06-03, 08:55 AM)RuimSeger Wrote: You have a nice family :) I'm still 20 and I'm dreaming to make one little girl.You have 2 daughters :D :D :D. its a good reason to make you happy.

Many thanks, I hope you get the happy little family you deserve someday as well.
2015-06-03, 09:33 AM,
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :D
2015-06-03, 10:05 AM,
(2015-06-03, 09:22 AM)Egarrage Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 08:55 AM)RuimSeger Wrote: You have a nice family :) I'm still 20 and I'm dreaming to make one little girl.You have 2 daughters :D :D :D. its a good reason to make you happy.

Many thanks, I hope you get the happy little family you deserve someday as well.

Thanks bro :) :)

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-06-05, 09:54 PM,
Welcome to the forums. And you must be really lucky to be emotionally satisfied. Not many people have that. :)
RW.
2015-06-06, 01:04 AM,
(2015-06-05, 09:54 PM)RushingWind Wrote: Welcome to the forums. And you must be really lucky to be emotionally satisfied. Not many people have that. :)
RW.

Thank you sir!
2015-06-06, 01:31 AM,
You have a family? That's nice. Most of us here are very young. Welcome. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings to all at CPAElites! TopOffers 4 125 2017-10-19, 09:45 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  New to CPAElites. Hi all! MJHMedia 5 128 2017-10-03, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LosPollos
  Hello CPAElites! Dmitri3 3 92 2017-09-01, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Awesomeness
  Hi CPAElites MrR0b0t 4 134 2017-08-11, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Junegreen
  Hello cpaelites members fbgroupjacker 3 175 2017-07-21, 12:46 AM
Last Post: fbgroupjacker