Hello all
2015-03-31, 03:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-31, 02:23 PM by HawkEye.)
Hello all,

My name is Jason and I just turned 39 a few months back. I've been poking at this making money thing (outside of a job) for a while now and I need to finally get serious about it. I'm not looking to make millions (although that day will come) but just a couple thousand a month would be plenty for now to allow me to do this full time from home.... Or where-ever...

I'm new here, just signed up a week or so ago.
I've been on here reading as much as I can almost everyday.
There's so much good info on here it's just unreal.

I've been marketing on and offline since about 2001 now, and I've only made a little bit here and there, just hit and miss. I would love to make something more consistent.

While doing some research online I ended up here on this site. I looked into CPA before but it looked to confusing for me and seemed like I needed to have a ton of money to even be worth my efforts. So I just figured I'd make money elsewhere and then get into CPA down the road when I have more money. But after looking over this site that doesn't seem to be the case.

I certainly don't know everything, but like I said I have been doing this off and online since 2001 now, so fell free to pick my brain if you have any questions. I know I'll be here on this site probably everyday reading all I can, there's just so much to soak in.

I have so many questions about CPA it's not even funny. I just signed up on (REMOVED) before coming to this site, and I don't quite understand pretty much anything on that site. I setup two offers (I think) and they are getting clicks from traffic but no leads at all after a week. So #1 either it's not converting or #2 I did something wrong setting it up and I missed a step or something and that's why I'm not getting any conversions... I don't know...

I don't have enough posts to PM anyone just yet, but I'll get there. I do have Skype though if anyone wants to chat.
2015-03-31, 02:25 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites I have modified your post because you have added a restricted term inside it, if this happens the threads/posts are auto unapproved and hidden from the forum. No need to discuss this further you can carry on as you were. Again, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay on here.
2015-03-31, 03:06 PM,
Welcome here buddy hope you will succeed to your success all the best buddy.
2015-03-31, 09:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-31, 09:10 PM by smitty7539.)
(2015-03-31, 02:25 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites I have modified your post because you have added a restricted term inside it, if this happens the threads/posts are auto unapproved and hidden from the forum. No need to discuss this further you can carry on as you were. Again, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay on here.

Ahhhh

OK thanks : )

I guess that's why my other posts didn't show up.
Sorry about that.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-03-31 09:14 PM) 
2015-04-06, 02:38 PM,
hello smitty. wish you all the best and luck in your cpa journey :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top