Hello all! :)
2013-12-21, 10:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 12:17 AM by Cynical.)
Hello community!

I am Cynical and I am a beginner/noob at CPA. I have a basic background in programming but was never really good at it (and I found it quite boring at times). I love electronic music, anime, gaming, animals, and sports. I have been an active member on various h@cker forums and have always been interested in black hat techniques and monetizing my skills.

This is my third day starting out with the good ol' YouTube + Blogspot + CPA but so far haven't made a cent.

I always try to use grammar properly, so if I ever use it improperly or misspell a word, call me out. :)

Well, that's my introduction and if you guys have any tips/tricks you want to share, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!
-Cynical

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis
2013-12-21, 10:32 AM,
Welcome :)
This site will help you out loads!
I was a newbie to but don't feel like one after reading so many posts on here!

Good luck with everything!
2013-12-21, 10:35 AM,
Welcome to CPAelites Cynical. Always a pleasure to greet a new member of our community.
I am sure that you will learn your way around things with some experience, remember that it can take long time before you start to see results and that you must not give up even though you are making no money, cause it is possible to actually live of this :)

Please remember to read the rules, then you would have known that terms like h@cked is not allowed here.
Rules - http://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to post in Qualitys Helpdesk, it can be located in my sig. Quality Group will then strive to help you overcome your problem.

@Offtopic I saw that you liked electronic music, so you can check this thread if you want. It is just some music i share, but its all electronic :)

Enjoy your stay.
2013-12-21, 10:39 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites also try to Stay HQ when posting :D
2013-12-21, 09:37 PM,
Welcome to the forum buddy! Please enjoy your stay.
2013-12-22, 11:48 AM,
Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome. I hope I can learn a lot from this forum and make some money in the process. :)

(2013-12-21, 10:35 AM)Diablo Wrote: Please remember to read the rules, then you would have known that terms like h@cked is not allowed here.
Rules - /misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Sorry Diablo I assumed that h@cked would be okay but I guess I should always read the rules beforehand.

Cynical
Latest Thanks - View all

Diablo(2013-12-22 02:20 PM) 

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis
2013-12-22, 12:53 PM,
Hello and welcome to cpaelite
2013-12-22, 04:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-22, 10:25 PM by OvidiuR94.)
Welcome to CPA Elites Community. Enjoy your stay Cool
2013-12-22, 05:03 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites!

It's good that you have a basic background in programming since it can be a great help when creating landing pages.
2013-12-23, 03:20 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites :)))

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top