Hello New and Confused
2015-11-13, 06:11 PM,
Hello Im new here and Im trying to get into CPA and PPC and PPD. Dont really understand it all together but im trying to get there. like the ppd for instance. you get two links like sharecash but making the website part is what i dont get. is it just a site that you name with a picture and two links thats all or is it more to it then that. maybe im looking at it to hard.
2015-11-13, 07:11 PM,
Welcome to the forums mates. It isn't just about that, there's researches you have to do and you'll need your website to be looking as HQ as you can. Not just a picture and bunch of links.

I'd suggest you to start looking into how to design websites or use Wordpress and make your site look really good.

Then do your research and pick a niche. You can use keyword planner to see how many searches is the niche you gonna use getting monthly.

There's guides around shows the basics of cpa and ppd, read them first.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-11-13, 07:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-13, 07:15 PM by dontbejello87.)
I have still trying to catch on to some of the in betweens is the websites that you build call landing pages?

And thank you for your advice mate. im about t go more into detail about a few more things. should i take a coding class
2015-11-13, 08:49 PM,
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay in here Smile
RW.
2015-11-13, 08:55 PM,
Welcome to cpaelites.

-waraffiliate
2015-11-13, 09:39 PM,
Welcome to CPAE Mate!
There are lots of threads where you can start learning from
You can also ask questions from me directly from skype : jw113133

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-19, 03:20 AM,
I have been reading and reading for about two weeks non on how to build a website but what i can say is i will never stop learning i feel like i only know like 3% of what i can do. So i got a free trail with alexa but i dont see where to search niches but that can wait til later. so ill focus on the building the landing page for now is that a good start.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top