Hello! My Name Is....
2015-09-05, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-05, 02:25 PM by t4nk.)
Hello CPA Elites!

I've been here for awhile, actually, but figured it's high time I crawl out from under my rock and shed my lurker status. While this isn't the first ever IM community I've ever joined, it is definitely the only one I still visit regularly.

ALRIGHT, ENOUGH JIBBER JABBER...

I'm known everywhere I go as t4nk. I'm 36 years old from the US. I have dabbled here and there with online marketing, but my life has always been way too busy for complete dedication, therefore my online success has therefore eluded me so far. That is about to change.

I won't go into too much detail as I'm sure I have bored you enough already. Long story short, I have recently married the love of my life, Amanda. Things are going really great. Now, in order to be able to spend more time with the kids and keep house in order, I am quitting my job in about a week and will concentrate on working solely from home..

This should be interesting!

I have a few dormant projects lying around waiting to get started. Also studying lots of content here for new ideas. I'm super motivated and willing to learn and work my ass off, so I feel very positive about this; even regarding all the hurdles I'm sure that I'll trip over along the way...

Remember, failure IS an option... It's called giving up! Many people fail, but that's only because they see falling down as failure. Falling down is LEARNING. Deciding to not get back up is failing, and I am going to see this through 100%.

OK enough blah blah blah, nice to meet all of you!
2015-09-05, 02:23 PM,
nice intro, welcome to the forum.
My advice for u ist to start with free traffic and hostings, learn the basics, once u made a penny start upgrading for custom wp , hosting and other traffic sources
Latest Thanks - View all

t4nk(2015-09-06 08:33 PM) 
2015-09-05, 02:32 PM,
Thanks for the comment mate! I will keep that in consideration ;)
2015-09-05, 02:53 PM,
Welcome to the community bro
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-06, 11:02 AM,
(2015-09-05, 02:19 PM)t4nk Wrote: Hello CPA Elites!

I've been here for awhile, actually, but figured it's high time I crawl out from under my rock and shed my lurker status. While this isn't the first ever IM community I've ever joined, it is definitely the only one I still visit regularly.

ALRIGHT, ENOUGH JIBBER JABBER...

I'm known everywhere I go as t4nk. I'm 36 years old from the US. I have dabbled here and there with online marketing, but my life has always been way too busy for complete dedication, therefore my online success has therefore eluded me so far. That is about to change.

I won't go into too much detail as I'm sure I have bored you enough already. Long story short, I have recently married the love of my life, Amanda. Things are going really great. Now, in order to be able to spend more time with the kids and keep house in order, I am quitting my job in about a week and will concentrate on working solely from home..

This should be interesting!

I have a few dormant projects lying around waiting to get started. Also studying lots of content here for new ideas. I'm super motivated and willing to learn and work my ass off, so I feel very positive about this; even regarding all the hurdles I'm sure that I'll trip over along the way...

Remember, failure IS an option... It's called giving up! Many people fail, but that's only because they see falling down as failure. Falling down is LEARNING. Deciding to not get back up is failing, and I am going to see this through 100%.

OK enough blah blah blah, nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forum dude :)
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-09-06, 11:09 AM,
Welcome to the forum :)
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-09-06, 02:43 PM,
Is good to be here. start and make your journey a beautiful story !
Latest Thanks - View all

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top