Hello Fellow CPA Elite members
2013-12-18, 04:40 AM,
About Me
About me hmm lets see, Im 16 years old and I live in the United States. I have live in three different states in my life VA, MN, and SC so I have been around. I have great social skills and selling runs in the family. The previous past years I have been a "BlackHat Hacker" and I have decided to move on with that and try and make money so I can buy my self stuff with my own money and feel that wow I made my own money and bought it for my self and not using parents money so that's a few things about me.
What I Intend to do.
I intent to make money and be a HQ member on this site hopefully buy premium on this site with my earning and make HQ tutorials too. Im really interested in this site cause its new and I would like to be a HQ member from the beginning well Im a few months late.. Im also looking for a mentor. If anyone would be nice enough to be able to help me get started like giving me ideas on getting videos popular and making things look legit that would be great! Well I would also like to thanks the owners of this website for creating it, it was a great idea and im shure it helps a lot of people. Well thanks CPA Elite members and this is my introduction post :)
Add ME ON SKYPE - GrizzlyH4X
2013-12-18, 04:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 04:48 AM by TheVBScripter.)
Welcome to this forum buddy!
I see you like to talk with colours haha, but about your "if anyone would be nice enough to be able to help me get started".

Here are 2 threads with tips you can't forget (got more, but it's for Legends only, sorry):
Hope you are feeling welcome already! Grin
2013-12-18, 04:49 AM,
(2013-12-18, 04:47 AM)TheVBScripter Wrote: Welcome to this forum buddy!
I see you like to talk with colours haha, but about your "if anyone would be nice enough to be able to help me get started".

Here are 2 threads with tips you can't forget (got more, but it's for Legends only, sorry):
Hope you are feeling welcome already! Grin
Yeah I like colors. And thanks for the quick response and adding the threads in your response. I will have to try these out thanks.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-18 06:30 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new future CPA expert has arrived Inconite 0 17 1 hour ago
Last Post: Inconite
  Hello CPA Elites!!! flipit 3 93 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  HI ALL CPA ELITES MEMBERS harishcbg 5 154 2017-10-09, 08:40 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Elite Introduction alabica 3 142 2017-10-02, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Watt