Hello Everyone
2016-03-26, 03:23 AM,
Hi All,

I'm quite new to this whole CPA thing but I've been thinking about doing it for a while now and I think now is the right time as I think I've managed managed to get a good level of traffic to sources per day just for fun and would like to make some money while I'm at work.

I also hope at some point to help others to give back to the community once I've developed my skills.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-03-26, 03:26 AM,
Hi, welcome and nice to meet you!

If you don't mind me asking, how many views a day are you at right now if you total up your sites?

I'm sure you'll learn quick and make money soon enough!

[Image: YkG7ADW.png]
2016-03-26, 03:29 AM,
(2016-03-26, 03:26 AM)Gabe Wrote: Hi, welcome and nice to meet you!

If you don't mind me asking, how many views a day are you at right now if you total up your sites?

I'm sure you'll learn quick and make money soon enough!

Thank you ever so much for the welcome. Currently about 50,000 - 100,000 a day with a bit of effort, I hope these are decent for CPA.

2016-03-26, 03:11 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up.
2016-03-26, 03:56 PM,
(2016-03-26, 03:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up.

Thank you for the welcome, its not often you see an admin welcome someone to a forum!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-03-26 03:58 PM) 

2016-03-26, 04:00 PM,
(2016-03-26, 03:56 PM)Currency Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 03:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up.

Thank you for the welcome, its not often you see an admin welcome someone to a forum!

I hear that a lot on here actually, I find it odd that administrators neglect the users. I made this yesterday in case you need it: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

And this might come in handy for you: Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]
Latest Thanks - View all

Currency(2016-03-26 04:03 PM) 
2016-03-26, 04:02 PM,
(2016-03-26, 04:00 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I hear that a lot on here actually, I find it odd that administrators neglect the users. I made this yesterday in case you need it: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

And this might come in handy for you: Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

I am genuinely so impressed with this forum so far and you've just gone and topped it. Thank you for all the information its going to be a great help! By far the best admin of a forum I've come across, hopefully I can give back to the community at some point to say thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-03-26 04:05 PM) 

2016-03-26, 04:07 PM,
(2016-03-26, 04:02 PM)Currency Wrote:

I am genuinely so impressed with this forum so far and you've just gone and topped it. Thank you for all the information its going to be a great help! By far the best admin of a forum I've come across, hopefully I can give back to the community at some point to say thank you.

Thanks a lot I try my best, although I'm only human and make a few mistakes from time to time. I'm a pretty open book frankly, when starting out on here I was a bit to strict but have lightened up these days. You live and learn by your mistakes.
2016-03-26, 04:12 PM,
(2016-03-26, 04:07 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thanks a lot I try my best, although I'm only human and make a few mistakes from time to time. I'm a pretty open book frankly, when starting out on here I was a bit to strict but have lightened up these days. You live and learn by your mistakes.

That is to be expected of everyone, we all make mistakes no matter how hard we try, like you say; we're only human. I think we all get that and then develop a level of comfort and become more like ourselves and stop being so 'uptight' and strict. I very much agree with those words and its really nice to see someone with a high position in a forum be willing to actually admit mistakes, I can tell I'll be sticking around on this forum for a long time already.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-03-26 04:13 PM) 

2016-03-26, 04:16 PM,
(2016-03-26, 04:12 PM)Currency Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 04:07 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 03:56 PM)Currency Wrote: Thank you for the welcome, its not often you see an admin welcome someone to a forum!

That is to be expected of everyone, we all make mistakes no matter how hard we try, like you say; we're only human. I think we all get that and then develop a level of comfort and become more like ourselves and stop being so 'uptight' and strict. I very much agree with those words and its really nice to see someone with a high position in a forum be willing to actually admit mistakes, I can tell I'll be sticking around on this forum for a long time already.

Quote: I can tell I'll be sticking around on this forum for a long time already.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it because we need good members on here.

I'll be honest and say this... I started this forum and it literally exploded back in 2013, since I was younger then and had ZERO experience in regards to running a forum I did not really know how to react to people's attitudes, whilst at the same time learning how to manage to keep my anger and attitude in check, it was really difficult in all honesty.

I'm happy to say I've learnt a lot now though, I'm also glad this forum has slowed down as well, it's not as buzzing as it once was but that's due to it being three years old now, it was of course expected and welcomed to be honest because it causes me less headaches with bad apples and so on.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top