Hello Everyone!
2014-06-06, 04:00 AM,
Hey Everyone!

My name is Quoux and well I want to learn how to make more money using the internet. SO I was referred to this site, but I really don't know where to even begin yet... But I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer :) I will definitely be browsing around alot!

-Quoux
2014-06-06, 06:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-06, 06:57 AM by Soraka.)
Hello welcome to the forum! For starters, you can begin with youtube + CPA/PPD, just so you get the jist I've wrote some very generic instructions, however you will learn much more from searching the forum. :P
1. Find a niche
There are many ways you can find a niche, personally my favorite general niche are mobile apps. Try searching for recently released games. Depending on the app you choose, these niches will be untouched because they're brand new.
2. Create a landing page
If you have no money, you can use a blogspot to create your landing page. This landing page should consist a good amount of words, and also a good amount of graphics to make it informative and look nice. I recommend posting some "proof" of your hack working.
3. Create a youtube video
Now just create a youtube video and optimize your title, description, and tags well. This will help you out ranking on search engines.
4. Different Promotional Methods
I just wanted to say that the internet is constantly expanding and there are endless different ways to promote your youtube video. I'll just list some popular ones other people use and you can get some insight on that from searching the forum!
Set and forget method
Churn and burn
Boosting with views/likes/comments/etc.
Unlisted method (Not exactly sure if it's still working)
I hope you can learn from this post and start making money! Remember, in order to succeed in Internet Marketing or even life in general, you have to pick yourself up everytime you fall. Internet Marketing isn't a make quick money scheme, the people who are making thousands probably has tried countless different methods. All they did was scale the methods that fit them to become successful.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quoux(2014-06-07 06:43 AM) tom804(2014-06-06 10:58 PM) 
2014-06-06, 06:53 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, the original CPA/PPD marketing forum, be sure to read the help documents.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quoux(2014-06-07 06:43 AM) 
2014-06-06, 08:46 PM,
Wow, thank you so much Soraka for the info! I'm definitely going to start with that, hands down. I'm assuming the revenue is generated through the google ads on the video and such?

And thank both of you for the welcome! I really appreciate it :)
2014-06-06, 08:56 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites. Good luck from me on your journey to success ! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-06-06, 09:19 PM,
Welcome to Our Forum, well don't worry, stick to our forum and you will find thousands of way to make money online :)
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-06-06, 10:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-06, 10:59 PM by tom804.)
Hello and welcome to the forum.

(2014-06-06, 06:56 AM)Soraka Wrote: Hello welcome to the forum! For starters, you can begin with youtube + CPA/PPD, just so you get the jist I've wrote some very generic instructions, however you will learn much more from searching the forum. :P
1. Find a niche
There are many ways you can find a niche, personally my favorite general niche are mobile apps. Try searching for recently released games. Depending on the app you choose, these niches will be untouched because they're brand new.
2. Create a landing page
If you have no money, you can use a blogspot to create your landing page. This landing page should consist a good amount of words, and also a good amount of graphics to make it informative and look nice. I recommend posting some "proof" of your h@ck working.
3. Create a youtube video
Now just create a youtube video and optimize your title, description, and tags well. This will help you out ranking on search engines.
4. Different Promotional Methods
I just wanted to say that the internet is constantly expanding and there are endless different ways to promote your youtube video. I'll just list some popular ones other people use and you can get some insight on that from searching the forum!
Set and forget method
Churn and burn
Boosting with views/likes/comments/etc.
Unlisted method (Not exactly sure if it's still working)
I hope you can learn from this post and start making money! Remember, in order to succeed in Internet Marketing or even life in general, you have to pick yourself up everytime you fall. Internet Marketing isn't a make quick money scheme, the people who are making thousands probably has tried countless different methods. All they did was scale the methods that fit them to become successful.

Thanks to you as well Soraka you post was very informative.
Latest Thanks - View all

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top