Hello Elites
2014-10-09, 09:00 AM,
Hey CPA Elites :D

I usually don't introduce myself in forums but I decided to it now because I believe i have joined a great forum with lots of good people and guides on how to make some cash online Smile

I was involved with CPA/Affiliate Marketing 2 years ago, but I stopped (my huge mistake) for a few reasons such as: I had high expectations from the very beginning, the CPA network i was involved with got shut down and lost all the earnings I made and I also had to finish my University studies at that time.

So that journey only lasted for 2 months and I've tried SEO and PPV.

My accomplishments of these methods were:
SEO: I ranked 2 sites on page 1 of Google with keyword searches of 3000-4000 a month and tried to promote Amazon products on them. No sales because i was just experimenting and my content was poor.

PPV: I made some very simple campaigns to try things out and from the very first campaign I made a few dollars of profit. But eventually the network got shut down and I didn't receive my earnings.

So I have some knowledge of building some simple niche sites with WordPress or Dreamweaver and doing some basic SEO on them. I also have experience in programming and I've seen some threads here regarding VB.net and C# but I haven't searched on how I could use them in my advantage to make money. Also PPD looks very interesting and easy to make some money with :)

I'm really happy to join CPA Elites and I'm thinking upgrading to Legends immediately :D My motivation is really high at the moment and I would like to get some guidance from you guys on how to get started fast and make some money NOW :D

Thank you Elites, glad to be a member. Grin
2014-10-09, 09:30 AM,
Howdy. We welcome you warmly to CPAElites. Don't give up your dreams and walk forward, no matter what.

Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or concerns, try reading the guides. Otherwise, you are free to ask your questions in Elites Helpdesk Section.
2014-10-09, 05:43 PM,
Hello, my friend.
you are a very lucky man. you are come to your new family and we are not stranger.
I hope you will be a great earner in the future.

" :: Mark My Words :: "
2014-10-09, 05:53 PM,
Welcome to the forum buddy :)

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-10-10, 03:58 AM,
Thank you guys I'm glad to be a part of this community :)
2014-10-10, 04:43 AM,
welcome to forum you can make decent money if you do some practical

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPA Elites! dpaul 3 176 2017-11-10, 09:52 PM
Last Post: lasalope
  Hello CPA Elites and Everyone LouieBlu 2 163 2017-11-09, 09:13 AM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  Hello CPA Elites!!! flipit 3 170 2017-10-17, 02:44 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  HI ALL CPA ELITES MEMBERS harishcbg 5 205 2017-10-09, 08:40 PM
Last Post: EnChanter