Hello, CashPro here!
2013-06-29, 12:33 AM,
Hello Guys,
I'm CashPro. I know my profile name is ProCash, but it was a mistake when i first registered, anyways.
I am a, say mid-ranged earner. I don't really gain allot from the effort and hard work i put.
I joined this forums, because, i saw Bok1ca as a top earner in FileIce, then, I met saw his/her post on H*** Forums (Probably, i don't want to advertise), saying that she/he will give allot of eBook written by him/her all about you he/she make the Jizzillion income he/she make, and so i made another FileIce account under her link, to just become a Pro like him/her and also to thank her/him for what he/she will give me. Then, by some strange misleading, i came to this forum and saw that he/she owns it, this is a big honor for me to join his/her forums, and also to share with community and learn from them.
Anyways, lets stop talking about this story, and go back to subject. Okay. I'm 16 years old and live in the United Arab Emirates (Proud to be one, but not a terrorist ofc).
You might be thinking that the money i will be gaining to to buy shit loads of guns & weapons, but, NO! :srs:.. I really need the money like how you guys need it!
I like Blue as one of my favorite colors, and maybe yellow!
I like Skiing (In Ski Dubai probably, we don't have snow in here, xD) & BasketBall, and of course MONEY! Money, seriously, who doesn't like money?
Anyways, thanks everyone for reading my Introduction. hope me this best! & too you!
2013-06-29, 12:34 AM,
Wait wut !? Bok1ca is a girl ?
2013-06-29, 12:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-29, 12:51 AM by alexparris.)
thats damn big story lol & welcome !!! & Bok1ca is Dude
2013-06-29, 01:33 AM,
I didnt read it all :D.
anyways welcome man.
if you need help pm me :)
2013-06-29, 01:34 AM,
(2013-06-29, 12:50 AM)alexparris Wrote: thats damn big story lol & welcome !!! & Bok1ca is Dude
Thanks dude! and lol Bok1ca sounds girly, and plus i don't know how to spell it, is it Bok'one'ca? is that how its spelled? xD
2013-06-29, 01:40 AM,
Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay.
I am pretty sure Bok1ca is a girl, too! *cough* ;) JK

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top