Hello CPAelites!
2015-10-31, 03:03 AM,
Hello everyone!

I've been around this forum for about half a year now trying to learn about cpa, and since im planning to start with my own project soon, i decided to say hello.

Im 25 years old web & graphic designer in which i have 5 and 8 years of experience respectively. I've been running a one man web & graphic design firm for last year, however im not entirely satisfied with my current monthly earnings and i belive that i can monetize my knowledge better in IM.

I would also like to use this opportunity and reach out to anyone who is already in CPA business and who might be interested in my next suggestion. I am looking for an individual who has solid ground in cpa marketing and is currently planning to start a new project with atleast some potential. I would like to spectate the process and by that learn so i can use it in my own project. In exchange for learning im willing to offer professional website design and development for the whole project with included seo support. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, but who knows maybe someone will be interested.

Cheers.
2015-10-31, 03:22 AM,
It's never too late to introduce yourself! Nice to meet you buddy.

You can always look for someone who'd work with you in the JV section:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Joint-Ventures

Good luck Smile.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-10-31, 03:50 AM,
Hey CounterMind Welcome to the clan Bud :)

So great to see we are getting more and more talented users like yourself :)

I am always on the look out for Web Devs :)

Go ahead and add me on Skype: Money.Cashers
And we will talk more ;)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-31, 04:00 AM,
First of all welcome Mate :)
PM me in skype maybe we can talk more jw113133

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-31, 02:39 PM,
Thanks for the kind welcoming words guys. Also thanks to MrZeus for pointing out the partnership proposal forum section, i dont know how i missed it.

As for MoneyCashers and SiriusBlack, i added you both to skype and im looking forward talking to you.

Cheers
2015-11-02, 06:03 AM,
(2015-10-31, 03:03 AM)CounterMind Wrote: Hello everyone!

I've been around this forum for about half a year now trying to learn about cpa, and since im planning to start with my own project soon, i decided to say hello.

Im 25 years old web & graphic designer in which i have 5 and 8 years of experience respectively. I've been running a one man web & graphic design firm for last year, however im not entirely satisfied with my current monthly earnings and i belive that i can Restricted forum due to leak shares knowledge better in IM.

I would also like to use this opportunity and reach out to anyone who is already in CPA business and who might be interested in my next suggestion. I am looking for an individual who has solid ground in cpa marketing and is currently planning to start a new project with atleast some potential. I would like to spectate the process and by that learn so i can use it in my own project. In exchange for learning im willing to offer professional website design and development for the whole project with included seo support. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, but who knows maybe someone will be interested.

Cheers.

goodluck with your gameplan :) welcome the forum!
2015-11-03, 11:13 PM,
Welcome to the forums CounterMind. Hope you enjoy your stay in here. Feel free to reach me if you happen to need assistance with anything at all.
RW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings to all at CPAElites! TopOffers 4 112 Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Last Post: iBrobot
  New to CPAElites. Hi all! MJHMedia 5 128 2017-10-03, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LosPollos
  Hello CPAElites! Dmitri3 3 92 2017-09-01, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Awesomeness
  Hi CPAElites MrR0b0t 4 134 2017-08-11, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Junegreen
  Hello cpaelites members fbgroupjacker 3 175 2017-07-21, 12:46 AM